Body Solid Home Gyms Review
Body Solid is undoubtedly one of the leading brands of the international stature that is known to deliver premium quality and durable fitness equipment. They offer a wide array of fitness equipment that includes the high-end home gyms that are acknowledged for their performance and precision.
Also, the users have the benefit of choosing from different categories of home gyms like single stack home gyms, multi-stack home gyms, free weights home gyms and a lot more. It enables the users to pick up the one that is ideally suitable for their fitness requirements. The ISO certification further proves the reliability of Body-Solid fitness equipment.
Why Body Solid Stands Out Among The Rest?
The brand of Body Solid is serving the fitness industry since 1989, and till now, the brand remains committed to developing the quality-driven equipment. Their main philosophy of “Build for Life,” still holds true as all their fitness equipment satisfy the parameters of performance, precision, durability and customer satisfaction. Also, the industry-leading warranty on their equipment makes them rank on the top of the best-selling fitness equipment of the market.
The brand develops equipment for in-home and commercial usage with the expansion in the fields of schools, universities, police, fire departments, and a lot more. Thus, this brand remains focused on its approach of offering exceptional equipment to the end users throughout the world.
Body Solid Home Gym Series
1. Body-Solid EXM1500S Home Gym: The Body-Solid EXM1500S Home Gym is rated among the best compact home gyms that are designed with the smaller footprint and incredible efficiency for strength training. Following are its features.
- The Body-Solid home gym is known for providing the strength and endurance exercises with its amazing functionality with a smaller footprint.
- It offers lifetime warranty coverage on all the components of the equipment that makes it a one-time investment at less than $2000.
- The 160 Ibs of weight stack plates are designed with premium quality alloy for having a long-lasting and smooth performance.
- This equipment aims to provide a workout for specific muscle groups with the help of five inbuilt workout stations.
- It has got a well-designed and perfectly integrated leg developer that aids in having versatile exercise options.
2. Body-Solid EXM2500S Home Gym: The Body-Solid EXM2500S Home Gym is among the best weight stack home gyms that provide strength training exercises along with total body fitness. Following are its features:
- A Body-Solid home gym has smaller footprints with 36″W x 83″H x 49″D that makes it suitable for space-constrained areas.
- The pivot point of the chest press station is located at the base of the home gym as compared to other models where it is placed at the top of the frame that helps in bringing variation in a workout.
- The single stack home gym offers 160 Ibs of resistance that is upgradeable with 10 Ibs by simply inserting the pins.
- The multiple workout stations offer total body fitness with precision.
- Its aesthetic designing makes it on par with the expensive range of home gyms.
3. Body-Solid G10 Ultimate Dual Commercial Gym: The Body-Solid G10 Ultimate Dual Commercial Gym is one of the high-end fitness equipment of the brand that is available at less than $5300. It is a power-packed home gym that allows the best exercise sessions for whole body fitness. It has the following features:
- The Body-Solid home gym is equipped with bi-angular press arms that would enable the resistance from two directions with a complete range of motion.
- Its assembled dimensions are 72” L x 99” W x 83½” H with six workout stations enhance the ability of the users to experiment with their workout.
- The home gym offers two- 210 Ibs of weight stack resistance with user capacity to support two people simultaneously.
- The durafirm upholstery on the seat with adequate lumbar support adds to the comfort of the users.
- It comes packed with additional accessories that include a lat bar, utility strap, revolving straight bar, and ab/triceps strap for versatile workout options.
4. Body-Solid Multi-Station Selectorized Gym(EXM3000LPS): The Body-Solid Multi-Station Selectorized Gym(EXM3000LPS) is one of the high-end multi-station gyms of the brand that provide dedicated workouts for the whole body. Its features are as follows:
- The Body Weight home gym is a light commercial grade gym that is meant for tough training sessions.
- It has got seven inbuilt stations for strength training along with other upper and lower body exercises.
- It supports two weight stacks that offer resistance of 210 Ibs for two users.
- The feature of vertical knee raise attachment allows the users to enhance its use for three people at the same time.
- A highly recommended fitness equipment for serious trainers as it is a high-end home gym that justifies its pricing of less than $4000.
5. Body Solid Fusion F500/2 Home Gym with a 210-Pound stack: The Body-Solid Fusion F500/2 Home Gym is a popular choice among the single stack home gym that is mainly designed for home use. Its features are as follows:
- The Body-Solid home gym offers 60+ exercises for users to have amazing workout sessions.
- It has a modular design offers adjustable configuration of the fitness equipment to the users as per their convenience.
- It is equipped with four position press arm along with the aesthetically designed multigrip handles for better results.
- The cushioned support of back with premium upholstery used in the seat adds to the comfort of the users.
- It offers 210 Ibs of resistance with five inbuilt workout stations.
Body-Solid Home Gym Pros and Cons
Body Solid home gyms are the specimen of engineering excellence that provides unmatchable performance with the added benefit of durability. All the home gyms are designed for intense workout sessions that are appropriate from single to multi-users and from beginner to a pro user.
It must be accounted that home gyms are expensive and the high-end fitness equipment that offers the real value for the money and proves to be a lifetime investment. Thus, Body Solid home gyms review would allow you to go through the various top-selling fitness equipment of the brand that makes it practical to pick up the one that particularly suits your fitness criterion and budget.