Weslo Excercise Bikes Review
Weslo is a budget-friendly brand which offers the best quality fo home products. It is a brand under the giant company ICON Health and Fitness, which is a Utah-based company. It is the largest manufacturer, marketer, and designer of fitness equipment which suits everyone’s needs and pockets. Its motto is inspiring an active and balanced lifestyle for everyone.
The company was founded by Scott Watterson and Gary Stevenson in 1977. It manufactures affordable products without compromising on the quality of the product. Many top brands come under ICON, like ProForm, HealthRider, Image, NordicTrack, Free Motion, etc. and Weslo is one of them and labeled as the budget brand under ICON Health and Fitness.
Why Weslo stands Out Among the Rest?
Weslo line of fitness equipment is very economical, prices ranging from $99 to $249. It offers decent features to its products and excellent quality. Its frame is a sturdy one, strong resistance system, inertia-enhanced flywheels, etc.. Weslo stands out among other brands mainly due to its budget-friendly prices which help any user to own a piece of fitness equipment for their homes. It gives fresh products that are engineered for every fitness level. They deliver a premium cardio experience to the people and help them turn their fitness goals into reality.
Weslo Exercise Bike Series
1. Weslo Cross Cycle: The Cross Upright Cycle by Weslo is a beautiful exercise bike which gives you a total body workout. It is perfect for people who want a mini gym of their own at home. It has decent features and excellent build quality. It lets you start with easy warm-up exercise and give you the freedom to turn up the resistance for a more challenging experience. It will fulfill your fitness goals like physical therapy, cardio, rehabilitation, and total body workout. It is one of the best exercise bikes for home use and also one of the best exercise bikes under $200.
Here are its fantastic features:
- The steel frame is very sturdy and can take weights up to 250 lbs.
- The seat is cushioned and adjustable in height. Thus, can accommodate a user of any size.
- The resistance is adjustable, and the user can increase it gradually from a warm-up to an intense level.
- This machine contains an integrated tablet holder so that the user can listen to music, watch videos, or surf the net while exercising.
- The LCD window of this cross cycle is large and easy-to-read which displays theTrip Time, Calories Burned, Distance Traversed, and Speed.
- The LCD also shows the revolutions per minute to hint the user when to slow his pace and when to pick it up to reach his target goals.
2. Weslo Momentum G 3.2 Exercise Bike: The Weslo Momentum G 3.2 Upright Bike is a 2-in-1 hybrid trainer that combines the upright exercise bike with an elliptical trainer. It provides the best of both the machines and delivers a fantastic performance. It is one of the best entry-level exercise bikes which gives the best cardio and low-impact workouts. The user can sit or stand while working on this equipment. It is also affordable and is one of the best hybrid trainers under $200.
Let us learn more about its features here:
- The Step-Thru design of this trainer enables easy getting on and off the machine.
- The resistance is manual and adjustable (increase or decrease) with the help of a turn dial tension knob.
- The console offers eight preset workout programs which are designed by a certified fitness professional. This adds variety to the workouts and helps in achieving a particular fitness goal.
- The LCD window is large and displays the workout information like Time, Speed, Distance, Calories Burned, Heart Rate, to keep the user motivated.
- This unit measures the heart rate of the user with the help of EKG Grip Pulse and displays it on the LCD to instruct the user to remain in his target heart zone.
- It came with a tablet holder to keep the user active and motivated as he can listen to music or watch videos while working out.
3. Weslo Pursuit E 26: The Weslo Pursuit E 26 upright bike is a recumbent exercise bike which will surely boost up your health. It will catch your aim and let you achieve it faster. It delivers the best upper-body workout and is very sturdy. It offers an excellent price/value ration and is one of the best exercise bikes under $200. This is a very comfortable exercise bike which helps in low-impact muscles toning and calorie burning.
Read below about is impressive features:
- The frame of this unit is very robust and made up of stainless steel. It can withstand weights up to 250 lbs.
- The resistance is flexible. Hence the user can adjust it as per his need. He can increase or decrease the opposition with the help of the tension dial.
- This unit has a modern touchscreen LCD window which displays the workout information to the user.
- The user can change the speed and seat adjustment directly from the touch panel. This feature gives excellent comfort and usability to the user.
- The dual-action oscillating handlebars deliver a great upper-body workout.
- The inertia-enhanced flywheel gives a very smooth pedal motion which provides a comfortable feel to the user.
Weslo Exercise Bikes Pros and Cons
The above article is a nutshell of all the exercise bikes manufactured by Weslo. It highlights the features of each bike and lets the user decide which one will suit his needs and pocket. Each exercise bike by Weslo is designed with precision and keeping the user in mind. No compromises are made on the build quality of these machines, and they offer a fantastic price/value ratio.