If you want safe as well as low-impact cardiovascular exercises, then indoor bikes offer the perfect solution. Not only such equipment is superb for weight loss but also helps in keeping a track of your heart rate and regulates body circulation. The Sole Fitness SB700 Indoor Cycle is an affordable and a wonderful product. It is perfect for commercial use as well as high-end homes. It is feature packed bike and gives a tough competition to other products that are available in the market. If you wish to take your fitness regimen to next level, then you can select this product.
You will be able to burn around 600 calories if you ride the indoor cycle for about 45 minutes. So in case you are using it for at least three times in a week you will able to get rid of unnecessary fat and will also tone up your body. By selecting this model, you can conveniently bring the training from outdoors to indoors. The frame is thick, and the finished welds help in holding it together. Thus, you get a solid bike that will not flex or bend even when exposed to highest loads. It is an ergonomic model, and only the best of materials are put to use in manufacturing it. The handlebars and frame give a completely natural feel, and it is an extremely comfortable equipment.
Something Different about this Indoor Cycle
The Sole Fitness SB700 Indoor Cycle supports a heavy 48-pound flywheel, and the design is Kevlar breaking types. It will make sure that you get a smooth and quiet ride. Kevlar is a flexible and strong material. It is put to use in the bulletproof vests. It helps is getting almost quiet operations and works competently.
You will be getting super smooth action that offers high resistance, and the workout that you get is true heart pounding types. The product has been designed by the experts keeping in mind the complete satisfaction of the customers and supports internal specifications of the top grade types. It is well equipped with pedals with toe straps, brake pads and turn knob resistance.
Comfort is one of the major things that have to be kept in mind when you choose to go for spin classes or use the outdoor bikes. The adaptable seat that comes with the Sole Fitness SB700 is adjustable. It is up and down or aft and forward as per the requirement. The adjustable handlebars make sure that your hand does not strain because of a tight grip.
You get backlit and integrated LCD console that demonstrates the workout metrics (real-time). You get to keep a track of calories burned, RPM, speed, and distance. It is completely compatible with the heart rate chest strap that is wireless.
It makes sure that the body of the users is well within the training zones of the heart rate. According to me, this is an outstanding indoor spinning bike. The best part is that you get financing scheme of twelve months that gives you the opportunity to spread the complete price conveniently. You can pay the price in next twelve months and do not have to pay any additional interest. You get to protect the equipment efficiently for a longer period by selecting the extended warranty.
- The Sole Fitness SB700 is superb for indoor road experience as well as spinning training
- Heavy 48 lb flywheel
- You get lifetime warranty on the product’s frame
- Solid construction
- You get a warranty of 3 years on electronics and parts
- Supports two water bottle holders
- Operation is smooth and silent
- Adjustable handlebars and seat
- Supports maximum weight of about 300 lbs
- Adjustable resistance that is knob-turn types
- Completely compatible with wireless heart rate straps
- LCD console is backlit and shows RPM, calories, speed, time and distance.
The overall weight is the bike is more than 130lb. I feel that the bike is heavy, and it is difficult to move it around especially in apartments and flats. When assembled the total weight turns out to be 150 pounds.
- You need to pay attention to the fact that in case you plan to shift the assembled bike downstairs from upstairs or vice versa then you will either have to disassemble it or ask someone for help. In spite of the fact that it has front wheels, it is a pain to move it around in your house because of the bulky weight. In some of the cases, wireless interference has been the major problem.
- For example, it happens when you are tracking down your heart rate while listening to the podcast. You will get undependable heart rate because to the interference. And the offending device will have to be moved to a different location. But the biggest problem is the huge flywheel. Many customers have reported that the wheel was deformed.
Even if you get it replaced, the chances are that new one also comes warped or without the magnet that helps in demonstrating the stats. So if you buy this product, there are chances that you might have to wait for the good replacement of the wheel.
According to me, this is a great exercise equipment. The build quality is exceptional, and you get to experience the real gym feel. If you are interested in replicating the gym feel right in the comforts of your house, then you must go for this machine. It will be a great addition to your personal home gym. According to me, this is one of the best indoor exercise bikes.