Nautilus Exercise Bikes Review 2019
Nautilus is a trusted and widely accepted fitness brand that produces a variety of workout equipment that includes Exercise Bikes. Nautilus has two types of workout bikes – Upright Exercise Bikes and Recumbent Exercise Bikes specially developed for home gyms. While the Upright Bikes have the ability to mount, Recumbent Bikes offer a more relaxed training with a leaned seat and back support.
Nautilus exercise bikes come with a large set of workout options, innovative and user-friendly technology, and extra comfort features. More importantly, the brand’s club-quality high performing bikes are priced economically and qualify as Best Exercise Bikes Under $1000 available in the market.
Why Nautilus Exercise Bikes Stand Out Among the Rest:
Nautilus is one of the largest fitness brands in the world with a huge satisfied customer base. There are many Upright and Recumbent Exercise Bikes in the market and Nautilus Exercise Bikes definitely stand out from the rest due to their innovative technology and a large number of pre-set workout programs with a wide range of training options.
They have a unique feature with a more comfortable Nautilus Gel Seats that can be adjusted vertically or horizontally to suit the user profile. Its sturdy built with a heavy-duty solid steel frame, weighted flywheels and the belt drive system keep them in the competition. However, what sets them apart is the adjustable Titlted SightLine console with a better view and less glare. Another highlighting factor is that they provide mixed-reality training by allowing the users to sync with RideSocial App and Nautilus Trainer 2 Apps, a rare feature in the price range.
Nautilus Exercise Bikes Series:
Nautilus has introduced two types of Exercise Bikes – Upright Exercise Bikes and Recumbent Exercise Bikes. Let’s look into the difference between them to see which one suits our requirement better.
Upright Exercise Bikes
Nautilus Upright bikes are like outdoor bikes with an ability to mount and offer low-impact cardio exercise to the users. They make you sweat while improving your lower body muscle strength and are perfect for your home gyms. They are built with a sturdy steel frame that lasts for years to come and have weighted flywheel with a belt drive system to provide greater resistance to perform more challenging workouts. Nautilus has introduced 3 different Upright Exercise Bikes.
1. Nautilus U614 Upright Exercise Bike is the entry-level model in the brand’s series available under $300. Read Nautilus U614 Upright Bike Review 2019.
2. Nautilus U616 Upright Exercise Bike is the mid-level model with higher resistance and is available under $500. Read Nautilus U616 Upright Bike Review 2019.
3. Nautilus U618 Upright Exercise Bike is the top model in the series with a light-commercial quality built and is available under $1000 price range. Read Nautilus U618 Upright Bike Review 2019.
Recumbent Exercise Bikes
Nautilus Recumbent bikes are more comfortable and relaxed exercise bikes with foam-padded seats and backward leaning backrest. They also provide effective cardio workouts in a more relaxed manner. These recumbent bikes have heavy-duty steel frames, high resistance flywheels and a large number of built-in workout programs to help you get convenient cardio exercises. The advantage is that they are suitable for all types of users from novices to avid-users and best fit the home gyms. Nautilus has 3 different models in Recumbent Exercise Bikes series.
1. Nautilus R614 Recumbent Bike is the most basic model in the series available under $500. Read Nautilus R614 Recumbent Bike Review 2019.
2. Nautilus R616 Recumbent Bike is the mid-range model available under $800. Read Nautilus R616 Recumbent Bike Review 2019.
3. Nautilus R618 Recumbent Bike is the top-end model in the series available under $1000 price range. Read Nautilus R618 Recumbent Bike Review 2019.
Pros & Cons of Nautilus Exercise Bikes
Nautilus Exercise Bikes offer not only user-convenience but also a high-end performance with innovative technology and extra comfort features. With an appealing design and adjustable components, they provide greater value for money. With different models in each series, Nautilus has an exercise bike for all types of customers from casual users to avid-users. If you are looking for comfort and convenience, then Nautilus offers perfect Exercise Bikes for Home Use Under $1000 inclusive of the high-end models.