The HCI Fitness PhysioStep LXT – Linear Cross Trainer is a recumbent bike which you can use for either a general workout regime or more specific applications such as weight loss or cardiac rehabilitation. The trainer provides a great workout with low impact. The sitting position in the trainer is recumbent and stress-free so that the exercise is quite smooth and you don’t feel pressure on your joints while doing the exercise. As the trainer comes with adjustable arms and seat position, it can be used by people with varying physical attributes.
Best Suited for Whom?
The PhysioStep LXT – Linear Cross Trainer is ideal for users with mobility issues, as the swivel seat is easily adjustable; since the seat rotates fully, the design offers an easy positioning on the seat. Due to its high build quality, the trainer is a good fit for both commercial and personal use. If you want to enjoy a great workout with a low impact, this product meets your requirements.
HCI Fitness PhysioStep LXT Recumbent Bike Assembly, Design & Build Quality
The assembly is quite simple and straightforward. The entire process of assembling the product hardly takes approximately 30 minutes. The packing comes with a step-by-step manual and the necessary tools required, which makes the process of assembling the product an easy activity.
Design and Build Quality
The build quality of this trainer is outstanding and provides excellent sturdiness to the whole structure; the trainer thus remains stable during a high-intensity workout. It has adjustable arms and seat position, and therefore people with varying physical attributes can use it. The handles of the machine have ergo grip, which provides comfort and aids in reducing hand fatigue.
HCI Fitness PhysioStep LXT Recumbent Bike Features
1. Display – The trainer comes with an advanced large sized (9”) display, which considerably eases the easy of operating the bike. The display shows all the information pertaining to the ongoing workout (Distance, Time, Calories, Heart Rate, Speed, Pulse etc.) in a simple format; at the end of the exercise, you can also export the summary of the workout session to a USB to help in tracking your workout goals over a long term.
2. Stepping Motion – The stepping motion of the trainer is linear in nature and aids a low impact exercise session. The large sized footplate also helps in ensuring a comfortable and pleasant workout.
3. Swivel Handles – The users can choose from a wide range of hand position using the Swivel handles. The handles of the machine also have ergo grip, which provides comfort and aids in reducing hand fatigue.
4. Swivel Chair – The trainer comes with a large swivel seat (20”) and can accommodate a wide variety of people; since the seat is easily rotatable, so the people with disability issues can use this trainer. The back support has a contoured finish, which also aids in making the workout and enjoyable activity.
5. Transition Platform – The exercise trainer also comes with transition platform that the users can use to keep their feet and take a break within a workout session.
6. Magazine Rack – The users can keep their gadgets/magazines on a rack near the display.
7. Compact Design – Since the footprint of the bike is small on account of the compact design, the bike can be easily fit into any space.
8. AC Power – The bike uses AC power and automatically shuts down after a continuous inactive period of 15 minutes.
9. Pedals – Large pedals with Ergo Straps and heel cups provide comfort for any feet size.
10. Transport Wheels – The exercise bike is portable in nature, with its transport wheels aiding in its easy movement between rooms.
11. Resistance Levels – You can choose from a total of 16 resistance levels, as per your desire.
12. Workout Programs – The trainer comes with 18 inbuilt workout programs for various user goals
HCI Fitness PhysioStep LXT Recumbent Bike Warranty
Warranty – There is a lifetime warranty for the frame and a three-year warranty for the mechanical and electronic parts.
HCI Fitness PhysioStep LXT Recumbent Bike Pros & Cons
Like other recumbent bikes in the market, the PhysioStep LXT provides you with a great workout experience with a very low impact, aided by the comfortable sitting position and the smooth stepping motion. It is a sturdy and durable machine, has a reasonable warranty period. The pricing of the product at around 3300$, however, makes it a premium product.