So that you can position your hand at the desired angle the arm movement of the trainer is shorter as compared to other machines that allow you to work on your upper body without exerting undue pressure on your shoulders.
Read the in detail PhysioStep HXT recumbent cross trainer review 2019 review to know more in detail about the features.
Best Suited to Whom?
The PhysioStep HXT is suitable for a large number of users, ranging from people having great physical fitness to physically challenged people who face certain kinds of mobility issues. Since the handles are adjustable and come with a quick release feature.
The trainer helps you work on your specific muscle groups too so the trainer is a good fit for personal or light commercial use and one of the best compact ellipticals in the market.
HCI Fitness PhysioStep HXT Recumbent Elliptical Assembly, Design & Build Quality
The assembly PhysioStep HXT is entirely trouble-free. You will receive the trainer in a partially assembled state. You only need to do the assembly of the display, arms and the seat with the help of a manual (comes with the packing) which gives you clear instructions to do the same.
Design and Build Quality
The trainer has an incredible build quality and comes with a sturdy and robust frame. It comes with a step-through design so that you can get in and out of the machine quickly and easily. The fully adjustable seat and handles (rotating) enable people with different physical attributes to use the machine.
HCI Fitness PhysioStep HXT Recumbent Elliptical Features
1. Display –The trainer comes with a large LCD display which provides you all the information of your workout (distance, watts, speed, calories, time, RPM, pulse, 16 resistance levels) in an easily readable format.
2. Stepping Motion – The stepping motion of the trainer is semi-elliptical in nature. The movement is very smooth and helps you enjoy a low impact workout session.
3. Adjustable Handles – The handles are rotatable as well as fully adjustable. The quick release lever allows placing your hand at your desired angle so that you can work on specific groups of muscles.
4. Seat – PhysioStep HXT has a reclining seat with a contoured finish so that you can comfortably enjoy your workout without any distraction. You can also adjust the seat at 15 different backward and forward positions.
5. Heart Rate Monitor –There is an inbuilt contact heart rate monitor on handles of the trainer’s seat. The trainer uses this to accurately measure the heart rate of the user during the workout session.
6. Maximum User Weight – The trainer can bear maximum user weight up to 325 lbs; it is thus usable by a wide variety of users, with varying physical attributes.
7. AC Power – The trainer runs on AC power and automatically shuts down after a continuous inactive period of 15 minutes; thus auto shut down feature helps in conserving energy when the trainer is not in use.
8. Pedals – Large pedals of the trainer have sure-grip diamond texture and include ergo straps, thereby offering comfort for feet of any size.
9. Resistance Levels – The trainer has a total of 16 resistance levels. The user can select different resistance levels as per their preference to vary the intensity of the workout.
HCI Fitness PhysioStep HXT Recumbent Elliptical Workout Programs
HCI Fitness brand PhysioStep HXT Recumbent Semi-Elliptical Cross Trainer includes 17 inbuilt workout programs such as Manual, Valley, Mountain, Body Fat, Rolling, WATT Control, Fat Burn, Ramp, Intervals, Target HR, HRC 60%, HRC 75%, HRC 85%, 4 Custom.
Each workout program has differing attributes, such as duration of the session, the muscles of the body exercised, the intensity of the workout etc; the user can thus select a session as per his/his preference to achieve the desired workout.
HCI Fitness PhysioStep HXT Recumbent Elliptical Warranty
Warranty – There is a lifetime warranty for the frame and a three-year warranty for the mechanical and electronic parts.
HCI Fitness PhysioStep HXT Recumbent Elliptical Pros & Cons
The HCI Fitness recumbent cross trainer is a great piece of equipment for varying categories of people differing in their physical fitness levels. The semi-elliptical motion is very smooth, and a step-through frame makes entry and exit from the machine very easy.