HCI Fitness Recumbent Cross Trainers
HealthCare International (HCI) started the brand HCI Fitness to provide fitness equipment that is of high-quality and commercially available while ensuring that their customers can have a great workout experience. Various types of HCI Fitness machines designed by the company include recumbent cross trainers, total body trainers, treadmills, upper body ergometers, etc. Let us have a look at the kinds of HCI Fitness Recumbent Cross Trainers in detail.
Why HCI Fitness Recumbent Cross Trainers Stand Out Among the Rest
HCI Fitness, a company which has always kept consumer health as the primary focus, is famous for providing their products with innovative designs, with a view of ensuring an enjoyable and effective workout to their customers. All the company’s recumbent cross trainers offer you a total body workout, which includes chest muscles, arms, back as well as lower body.
You benefit from a stress-free and recumbent sitting position in all these trainers, which aids in reducing the stress on your various joints and thus ensuring a smooth workout. The added benefit of an adjustable backrest, handlebars as well as seat means that people having different physical attributes can use it making them a great choice for Home Use Ellipticals as well as Commercial Ellipticals.
HCI Fitness Recumbent Cross Trainers
Various products in the family of Recumbent Cross Trainers provided by HCI Fitness are the PhysioStep LXT (Linear), PhysioStep PRO (Stepper), PhysioStep LTD (Semi-Elliptical), PhysioStep MDX (Elliptical), PhysioStep HXT (Semi-Elliptical) and PhysioStep RXT (Elliptical). Users can make a smart choice by investing in these machines.
We have given a thorough review of the products below. This will enable potential customers to understand the features of these products in a better way so that they can choose the trainer as per their requirements and within their budget range.
HCI Fitness PhysioStep PRO Recumbent Stepper Cross Trainer
If you want a recumbent cross trainer that offers total body workout (upper as well as lower body) or a more focused regime for training/rehabilitation, where you want to limit your exercise to a specific body part/side, then HCI Fitness PhysioStep PRO Recumbent Stepper Cross Trainer is the product to look out for.
- The trainer has a 20” large seat, which is entirely rotatable and easily removable to allow compatibility with wheelchairs.
- It has a swiveling ergo-grip handle.
- The trainer has a Linear Stepping Motion.
- The high contrast 9″ colored display shows all the necessary data related to the current workout regime.
- The trainer has a total of 32 resistance levels, with a range of 8 Watts – 220 Watts.
- The trainer has 21 inbuilt workout programs for different user goals.
- The trainer also comes with a stabilization accessory, so that users can enhance security during exercise sessions.
HCI Fitness PhysioStep LXT Adaptive Recumbent Linear Cross Trainer
If you want a recumbent cross trainer that comes with the high build quality and is a good fit for commercial as well as home/personal use, then HCI Fitness PhysioStep LXT Adaptive Recumbent Linear Cross Trainer is the product to look out for.
- The trainer has an advanced 9” display, which tracks Distance, Time, Calories, Heart Rate, Speed, Pulse, etc. in a simple format.
- The linear stepping motion of the trainer allows you to enjoy a low impact workout.
- The users can choose varying hand positions using the Swivel handles which come with ergo grip.
- The trainer has a large 20” swivel seat which is easily rotatable, so the physically challenged people can use this trainer.
- The trainer has a total of 16 resistance levels and 18 inbuilt workout programs.
- The exercise trainer also includes a transition platform so that users can keep their feet to take a break from the ongoing workout session.
- You can keep your gadgets/magazines on a rack near the display.
HCI Fitness PhysioStep LTD Recumbent Semi-Elliptical Cross Trainer
PhysioStep LTD is a great choice for people who want to have an all-around, comfortable and compact piece of exercise equipment for light commercial or personal use. A vast range of users from physically fit to physically challenged can use the trainer, as it comes with an adjustable seat, backrest and arms. If you are looking for Best Elliptical Under 2500$, then Physiostep LTD is the product to look out for.
- The trainer comes with a comfortable contoured reclining seat, which you can adjust as per your preference at 14 positions.
- The user-friendly LC display provides details of the workout session, such as Speed, Distance, RPM, Pulse, Calories burnt, etc. in an easily readable format.
- The trainer has a semi-elliptical stepping motion, which in collaboration with the walkthrough design, enables a low impact workout.
- The trainer has rotating and fully adjustable handles.
- PhysioStep LTD also has inbuilt workout programs (17) and about 16 resistance levels.
HCI Fitness PhysioStep MDX Recumbent Elliptical Cross Trainer
The PhysioStep MDX can easily be termed as the perfect trainer for people having mobility issues, as the users can both adjust and rotate (90-degree rotation) the swivel seat. In addition to the adjustable seat, the users can also adjust the arms and seat back, thereby rendering the trainer suitable for a broad user range.
- The trainer’s 9” HD LCD display provides all the workout attributes (sped, distance, pulse, calories, RPM, etc.) in an easily understandable format.
- The elliptical stepping motion (stride length of 12″) enables a relatively low impact and comfortable workout for the users.
- The multi-grip ergo handles help workout catering to specific muscles.
- The users can choose to adjust their seat position (3 recline angles), making the trainer an ideal choice for patients, who are recovering from hip or knee injuries.
- The trainer allows the users to easily store their accessories by making use of the dual water bottle and gadget holders.
- The trainer comes with 16 different resistance levels and 12 inbuilt workout programs.
HCI Fitness PhysioStep HXT Recumbent Semi-Elliptical Cross Trainer
The PhysioStep HXT is a trainer, which is suitable for usage by a wide variety of users, including people having mobility issues. The adjustable handles (which also have a feature of quick release), enable workout focused on various muscle groups, making the trainer suitable for light commercial or personal use. It is also one of the Best Elliptical Under 2000$.
- The trainer’s large HD LCD display provides all the workout attributes (sped, distance, pulse, calories, RPM, etc.) in an easily readable format.
- The trainer’s semi-elliptical steeping motion is quite smooth and ensures a relatively low impact exercise session.
- The trainer’s handles are fully adjustable and rotatable; their quick release feature allows workout on specific muscles by placing a hand at desired angles.
- PhysioStep HXT comes with a contoured reclining seat, which helps users enjoy their workout session. You can choose and adjust the seat as per your liking (15 different forward and backward positions).
- The trainer has a total of 16 resistance levels and 17 inbuilt workout programs.
HCI Fitness PhysioStep RXT Recumbent Elliptical Cross Trainer
PhysioStep RXT Recumbent Elliptical Cross Trainer can accommodate a vast range of users of different age groups and with varying physical attributes (physically fit or physically challenged). The steel frame is very robust which makes it suitable for home use as well as commercial places like hospitals, and physiotherapy centers, etc.
- Its LCD display is quite large (9″) to track your calories, watts, heart rate, distance, etc. and lets you choose from 18 different workout programs.
- You avail the benefit of a relaxing and low impact workout, as a result of a combination of elliptical and recumbent 12” stride.
- You can conveniently choose to work on a particular set of muscles by choosing different hand positions; the presence of ergo-grip on the handles makes the workout quite comfortable.
- The large adjustable seat (14 different forward and backward positions) and contoured backrest for lumbar support allows you to have a comfortable workout to experience.
- PhysioStep RXT has a total of 16 resistance levels.
- The self-powered nature of the machine eliminates the need for any plug-ins.
Pros & Cons of the HCI Fitness Recumbent Cross Trainers
HCI Fitness Recumbent Cross Trainers help you to workout on your specific muscle groups as per your convenience and desire. They not only provide an excellent exercise for your lower body but also allow you to work on your chest, arms as well as back muscles. Overall, these trainers promise great cardiovascular workout to the users with its excellent workout programs.
They are sturdy and durable machines with a reasonable warranty period. In a nutshell, HCI Fitness Recumbent Cross Trainers are an incredible piece of exercise equipment as they provide excellent support with a great and smooth workout while working on your lower and upper body.