Exerpeutic is well known for designing – Treadmills, Inversion Tables, Exercise Bikes, Ellipticals etc. They make gym-quality products that are user-friendly for home use. This company boasts of some fantastic top-selling models of their exercise bikes.
Read the Exerpeutic LX905 Indoor Cycle Trainer with Computer and Heart Pulse Sensors review here and see how it replicates the look and feel of an actual outdoor road bike. The Exerpeutic LX905 Indoor Cycle Trainer with Computer and Heart Pulse Sensors is an entry-level bike with decent features.
It offers a good price/value ratio and is fruitful in letting the user achieve his fitness targets. It is not only an indoor cycle, but it also enables the user to do spinning-type workouts. It is much better than other bikes in this price range. Read ahead to learn about its exciting features and functions.
Best Suits to Whom?
The Exerpeutic LX905 Indoor Cycle Trainer with Computer and Heart Pulse Sensors is a great buy for beginners and intermediate users. The resistance goes from easy to hard as you pedal. Although it is an entry-level bike, it comes with its computer display.
Users of all ages and height find it easy to operate, and it helps them in achieving their fitness goals. It is one of the best indoor cycles under $500.
Exerpeutic LX905 Indoor Cycle Trainer Assembly, Design & Build Quality
The assembly of this indoor cycle is not a tedious task as a part of it comes assembled. It is easy to put together the rest of the elements since the package comes with tools and necessary manuals.
You have to put the pedals, seat, adjustment posts, stabilizer bars, bottle holder, and console to the drive and frame. A maximum of two persons can finish this task quickly.
Design and Build Quality
The design and build quality of this indoor cycle are wonderful. It offers an amazing cardio workout to the users. It delivers a much more challenging workout than other exercise bikes at the entry level.
Its designing is great, especially the computer screen for monitoring the progress, the seat adjustment as per the user’s needs, pedals with toe cages for added safety, bottle holder to keep hydrated, etc. Its innovative and user-friendly design is a great plus point of this indoor cycle.
The build quality of the LX905 Indoor Exercise Bike is also excellent. It is quite a heavy and a sturdy machine but comes with two transport wheels at the front for easy maneuvering. The frame is extra wide, made of steel, which gives awesome stability to the whole unit even when the user is pedaling very fast.
It can take user weights up to 275lbs and user height in the range 5’2” to 6’2”. Overall, it delivers the performance of a real outdoor exercise bike.
Exerpeutic LX905 Indoor Cycle Trainer Features
1. Adjustable Saddle: The saddle is adjustable with the help of chunky handles. It is a four-way adjustable seat and helps the user to find the ideal riding position. Users with height 5’2” to 6’3” can easily adjust on this cycle.
2. Caged Pedals: The pedals are made of aluminum alloys and are attached to the crank system. Thus, even when the user is standing or pushing hard, the pedals will offer a sturdy platform. The pedals are caged as they come with toe cages to keep the foot intact and in the right position.
3. Water Bottle Holder: The LX905 Indoor Cycle comes with a bottle holder, positioned on the right side of the front support. It is handy, and the user can easily reach it without having to get off the cycle.
4. Adjustable Handlebars: The handlebars of this indoor cycle are very well-padded and give strong support to the user even during higher resistance workout. Its main attraction is the elbow cushions and comes in great use when the user goes down low during sprinting.
When the user rests his elbows on those pads, it gives him a sense of safety and comfort. The handlebars, however, do not adjust backward or forward. They do provide a firm grip and doesn’t slip during the workout.
5. Emergency Stop: This indoor cycle by Exerpeutic also has a top-down emergency braking system to stop the flywheel, instantly. This feature is advantageous in case of emergency.
6. Weight Capacity: The frame of the Exerpeutic Indoor Cycle Trainer with Computer and Heart Pulse Sensors is built of steel and can take weights up to 275lbs.
7. Resistance: The LX905 Indoor Cycle uses the Friction Resistance System. The user cannot set the level of the resistance as such but can increase it in increments.
Like, he can start on a relaxed note but gradually can climb up the levels and increase the resistance. The friction resistance pad wears out with time and uses so it should be replaced when required.
8. Flywheel: The flywheel of this Indoor Cycle with Computer and Heart Pulse Sensors is 40 lbs in weight and is made of cast iron chrome. This heavy flywheel ensures a very smooth and noiseless pedaling motion. The flywheel has pedals connected to it, and thus it keeps moving until the pedals are running.
9. Transport: The LX905 model of the Exerpeutic Indoor Cycle has transport wheels attached at the front. It makes it handy and easy to move around especially in households which do not have much space. The user can tip the bike on these front two wheels and move it.
10. Seat: The seat of the LX905 Indoor Cycle Trainer is cushioned and gives excellent comfort. Its cushioning and adjustability is excellent. You may use a saddle cover or a gel seat cover to enhance your comfort.
11. Wireless Heart Rate Monitoring: Heart Pulse Sensors measure the heart rate in this indoor bike. These sensors are located at the end of the handlebar, and thus the user has to grip them tightly to monitor his heart rate.
These sensors give an accurate reading of the heart rate to let the user stay in his target heart rate zone while exercising.
Exerpeutic LX905 Indoor Cycle Trainer Warranty
Exerpeutic gives a 90 days warranty on Parts and 1-year limited warranty on the Frame.The customer support of Exerpeutic is very prompt and friendly. Once you submit the request for replacement of parts, the service agent comes to your service within 24-48 hours.
You can call them at +16268102100, and their Toll-Free number is +18669241688. Its return policy is also easy. Within the 30 days of the invoice date, you can return the item for an exchange or refund.
Contact +18669241688 between 8 am to 5 pm, Monday to Friday or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exerpeutic LX905 Indoor Cycle Trainer Pros and Cons
The Exerpeutic LX905 Indoor Cycle Trainer with Computer and Heart Pulse Sensors is an excellent bike for home use. It is portable and easy to use. It replicates the feeling of an outdoor road bike and delivers a stricter workout than an upright bike. Its features are lovely, unlike in other spin bikes.
Its impressive flywheel, performance tracking console, pedals, adjustable seat, steel frame, etc. are its main USPs. It is also very affordable and suits everyone’s pocket. It is one of the best indoor cycles under $500.
The above review will surely be helpful for people who are wanting to own a complete indoor cycle for home and carry on their fitness routine. It will give a full view of this cycle and let you see how it matches up with other similar level bikes.