Read the Exerpeutic LX7 Indoor Cycle Trainer with Computer Monitor and Heart Pulse Sensors review here and learn how this indoor cycle is ideal for the overall fitness. The Exerpeutic LX7 Indoor Cycle Trainer with Computer Monitor and Heart Pulse Sensors is a very affordable bike which is loaded with great features and designing.
It has a high weight capacity and offers the users with an impressive workout in both sitting and standing positions. It has its computer display which is usually not a feature in entry-level bikes. It is also very affordable and one of the best indoor cycles under $300.
Best Suits to Whom?
The Exerpeutic LX7 Indoor Cycle Trainer is a perfect cycle for people who are looking for cardio training, weight loss, and interval training. It is ideal for indoor road training and is noiseless, thus compatible in every household.
The super-adjustable seat can accommodate any user between 5’2” to 6’2”, and the solid frame lets users up to 300 lbs to use this machine. It is one of the best indoor cycles for home use.
Exerpeutic LX7 Indoor Cycle Trainer Assembly, Design & Build Quality
The LX7 Indoor Cycle by Exerpeutic is easy to assemble. Some of the parts come already assembled to the main frame. The cycle’s base tubes, seat, pedals, handlebar post, handlebar, seat post, console, and aerobar need to be assembled by the user.
But, the instructions manual states clear step-by-step instructions to ease out the whole process. This will take a maximum of 45 minutes to one hour.
Design and Build Quality
The designing of this indoor cycle by Exerpeutic is excellent. This cycle is well-equipped as compared to other indoor training cycles. It has a computer monitor that reads out the heart pulse rate. The handlebar designing is multi-grip which gives great comfort.
It also has floor stabilizers so that the machine doesn’t wobble or tip off during a hardcore workout. Its transport wheels make it portable. The tension level is easily adjusted with the help of a knob. This stylish design indoor cycle is a quality brand at a reasonable price.
The build quality of the Exerpeutic LX7 Indoor Cycle Trainer is excellent. It has a very solid-frame construction which is also corrosion resistant. It gives a smooth and robust performance. The base tubes are metallic, and the stabilizers are rubberized.
The flywheel is made of cast iron and provides a very consistent workout. It is an excellent bike for indoor road training. It is strong enough to take weights up to 300lbs.
Exerpeutic LX7 Indoor Cycle Trainer Features
1. Caged Pedals: The pedals of this indoor training cycle are made of aluminum alloy. They come with secure toe cages which enable the extra forward leg upshot. The pedal can be used in both directions, forward as well as backward to add variations to your workout.
The pedals are very durable and capable of handling rigorous pedaling motion. Moreover, the pedals of the LX7 indoor cycle let the user stand and pedal to give him an uphill road cycling experience.
2. Water Bottle Holder: This indoor cycle contains a water bottle holder to make it easy for the user to stay hydrated during exercising. This feature prevents the user from wasting his time getting a bottle of water from the kitchen.
3. Adjustable Handlebars: The handlebars designing of this indoor cycle has a multi-grip design. These bars are padded with soft foam to give great comfort while holding them and the multi-grip gives the option of using different grips for holding.
The handlebars are adjustable in three different positions, upwards and downwards. Thus, the user can adjust the bike as per his need.
4. Emergency Stop: The LX7 Indoor Training Cycle comes with the option of a particular emergency stop brake. The resistance knob is also the emergency stop brake. For this, the user has to press it down to stop the machine.
This feature is useful if the user wants to pedal in reverse as the emergency stop button will stop the flywheel first and then you can reverse your pedaling motion.
5. Weight Capacity: The maximum weight capacity that this indoor cycle can take is 300 lbs. It has a solid steel frame construction and floor stabilizers which gives excellent stability to the unit. This limit allows a large number of users to use this cycle.
6. Resistance: The Exerpeutic Indoor Cycle Trainer with Computer Monitor and Heart Pulse Sensors uses the Friction Resistance System.
The user can set the resistance level with the knob, not by clicking but by tightening it until the right resistance level is reached. Also, the brake is connected with the resistance knob on the central tube.
7. Flywheel: This indoor training cycle by Exerpeutic has a heavy wheel of 40lbs. It is built up of cast iron, a chrome rim, and has good construction. This flywheel delivers a very consistent and smooth pedaling motion.
8. Transport: The LX7 Indoor Bike has transport wheels which ease the relocation process of this machine. It is perfect for small households as well who have space issues. So, when the unit is not in use, the user can move it to some other location.
9. Seat: The seat of this training cycle is ergonomic and cushioned. It is slim and does not have an air cell cushioning. It may take some time to get adjusted to this seat, but the users always have an option of buying an extra gel seat cover to make it more comfortable.
This seat is 4-way adjustable – Foward, Backward, Up, and Down. Its post has got various adjustment holes and users from 5’0” to 6’3” can easily be accommodated.
10. Wireless Heart Rate Monitoring: The built-in pulse sensors help in monitoring the heart rate of the user. The computer of this indoor cycle has a read-aloud function of the user’s heart rate.
The user has to hold the handlebars correctly, and the pulse sensors will measure the precise heart rate and send the signal to the computer. This information is vital for maintaining a healthy heart while exercising.
Exerpeutic LX7 Indoor Cycle Trainer Workout Programs
Pre-Set Workout Programs – Upper Body Exercise
The Exerpeutic LX7 Indoor Cycle Trainer comes with one in-built program. The user can add variety to his workout by changing the resistance level, reversing the pedaling motion, or by pedaling in a standing position. These options are good enough to achieve one’s fitness goals.
Exerpeutic LX7 Indoor Cycle Trainer Warranty
Exerpeutic gives a 90 days warranty on Parts and 1-year limited warranty on the Frame. The customer support of Exerpeutic is very prompt and friendly. Once you submit the request for replacement of parts, the service agent comes to your service within 24-48 hours. You can call them at +16268102100, and their Toll-Free number is +18669241688.
Its return policy is also easy. Within the 30 days of the invoice date, you can return the item for an exchange or refund. Contact +18669241688 between 8 am to 5 pm, Monday to Friday or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exerpeutic LX7 Indoor Cycle Trainer Pros and Cons
The above review of the Exerpeutic LX7 Indoor Cycle Trainer with Computer Monitor and Heart Pulse Sensors discusses its main features and shares how this training bike will fulfill the user’s training goals. It is well designed to carry spin workouts and deliver a great cardio workout.
It is also an affordable bike and one of the best exercise bikes for home use. It is the strongest contender in the entry-level bikes in Indoor Cycles category. Its main USP is that it provides an energetic workout experience both in sitting and standing positions.
It has a solid frame and comes in a low cost as compared to its quality and features. It gives a reliable, safe, and an active workout experience.