Exerpeutic is one such company which aims at producing world-class machines for people who are unable to join a gym, either due to monetary or time issues. Exerpeutic is a brand by Paradigm Health and Wellness Inc. whose primary motive is to get new, improved, and innovative products in the market.
They manufacture – Treadmills, Inversion Tables, Exercise Bikes, Ellipticals, etc. Read the Exerpeutic Recumbent Bike with 21 Workout Programs review here and now how this brand is winning hearts of its customers for many years.
The Exerpeutic Gold 975XBT Bluetooth Smart Technology Recumbent Exercise Bike with 21 Workout Programs is an excellent exercise bike and contain many updated features like 21 pre-set programs, Bluetooth connectivity, goal tracking programs, MyFitQuest4, slide seat adjustment, high weight capacity, and so on.
It is affordable, yet a great value bike. It is ideal for home use and offers a gym-like quality workout. Read more to learn about its exciting features.
Best Suited for Whom?
The Exerpeutic Gold 975XBT Bluetooth Smart Technology Recumbent Exercise Bike is a good deal for people who are looking for a light to medium workout within their homes.
It is very affordable and one of the best exercise bikes under $500. It is a versatile and enduring exercise bike for any household. Its transport wheels also make it easily storable and manageable.
Exerpeutic Gold 975XBT Recumbent Bike Assembly, Design & Build Quality
The assembly of Gold 975XBT recumbent exercise bike is not so difficult. Two people can quickly assemble it in less than an hour. The manual is descriptive and states clear instructions on the assembly process. Some of its parts come pre-assembled which eases down the whole process. Overall, the entire process is easy and straightforward.
Design and Build Quality
The design of this recumbent machine by Exerpeutic is step-thru which enables easy getting on and off the machine for a user of any size. It gives an easy and effective workout experience. The pedal is large and comes with safety straps; thus it can accommodate any foot size and avoids slippage during exercising.
But, you should never stand on the pedals because this bike is recumbent in design. The flywheel is perimeter weighted, to give speed. It is not a piece of very large equipment and can easily fit in any household and also comes with transport wheels.
Its seat is adjustable and has a sliding rail which is oblique. This feature enhances more adjustment for easy placement of the user on the machine. This exercise bike has two sets of handlebars, one set is in the seat frame and the other on the console mast.
Their design adheres to the hand well and gives a comfortable grip. The overall designing of Exerpeutic exercise bikes is perfect and user-friendly. The build quality of Gold 975XBT recumbent exercise bike is decent. It is not a commercial bike but can take weights up to 310lbs.
The steel tubing of the frame gives a sturdiness to the machine. Its operation is very quiet and smooth due to the V-belt drive system and the balanced flywheel.
Exerpeutic Gold 975XBT Recumbent Bike Features
1. Adjustable Resistance: The Gold 975XBT exercise bike by Exerpeutic comes with adjustable resistance. It has a motorised magnetic resistance. The levels are easily adjustable from the machine’s console. The user can easily switch between the 16 resistance levels very smoothly and efficiently.
2. Magnetic Resistance: This recumbent exercise bike features a magnetic type of resistance. In this system, there is a servo motor and a magnetic brake.
When the user selects a particular resistance level from the console, the servo motor changes the position of the brake (increasing or decreasing). This, in turn, changes the intensity of the magnetic field around the flywheel.
3. Seat: The seat of the Exerpeutic Gold 975XBT is an ergonomic one and comes with foam padding. It gives great comfort to the user since the backrest is very sturdy. The side rails of the seat are oblique and sliding which enable more adjusting of the seat. Users of height range 4’11” to 6’6” can comfortably sit on this bike’s comfortable seat.
4. LCD Display: The Gold 975XBT recumbent bike has a large LCD with a backlight. This blue backlight is useful for improving the readability, especially in low light areas.
The display is large enough to show the workout data to the user, like Distance, Time, Speed, Calories, and Heart Rate. This information is necessary and proper sufficient for the user to monitor and track his progress.
5. Resistance Level: The Exerpeutic Gold 975XBT Bluetooth Smart Technology Recumbent Exercise Bike supports 16 resistance levels. The lowers levels allow a very light-impact workout and is suitable for people who are in the recovery zone. Higher levels offer an intense training session and are ideal for strength training and stamina building. This wide variety of resistance levels proffer a fantastic workout experience to the user.
6. Magnetic Brake: The magnetic brake of a recumbent exercise bike helps in fast changing of the resistance levels. This brake changes position when the user prompts for a level change. It then increases or decreases the magnetic field around the wheel, depending on the level the user selects.
7. Ergonomic Pedals: The pedals of this exercise bike are large and come with safety straps. This size is good enough to accommodate any foot size, and the straps prevent slipping and offer an excellent grip to the foot while exercising. This feature of this bike is great and can fit in a user of any foot size, very quickly.
8. Heart Rate Monitoring: The heart rate in this Exerpeutic bike is measured with metallic pulse sensors, that are mounted on the handlebars. When the user holds on to the handlebars, the sensors measure the heart rate of the user and displays it on the LCD.
9. Weight Capacity: The Exerpeutic Gold 975XBT Recumbent Exercise Bike has a decent weight capacity. It can support user weight up to 310 lbs. This is mainly due to the steel tubing frame. The machine does not wobble at this weight and allows even heavyweight people to use it conveniently.
10. Other Features:
- Bottle Holder: There is no bottle holder as such, but the top part of it can be moulded inwards and made as a storage space for bottle or phone.
Exerpeutic Gold 975XBT Recumbent Bike Workout Programs
Built-In Fitness Programs: As the name suggests, the Gold 975XBT Smart Technology Recumbent Exercise Bike comes with 21 workout programs that are built-in the machine. These programs naturally control the resistance levels of the bike.
These programs are fruitful in letting the user do intense or light exercises, interval training, heart training, etc. The user is sure to achieve his fitness goals with the help of these pre-set programs.
Goal Tracking: This exercise bike has 3 Goal Setting programs. It is also adaptable to the MyFitQuest4 app to track the user’s progress online.
Exerpeutic Gold 975XBT Recumbent Bike Warranty
The exerpeutic brand offers excellent warranties to its customers. The frame has a 1-year limited warranty, and all other components come with 90 days warranty. The customer support of Exerpeutic is very prompt and friendly.
Once you submit the request for replacement of parts, the service agent comes to your service within 24-48 hours. You can call them at +16268102100, and their Toll-Free number is +18669241688.
Its return policy is also easy. Within the 30 days of the invoice date, you can return the item for an exchange or refund. Contact +18669241688 between 8 am to 5 pm, Monday to Friday or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exerpeutic Gold 975XBT Recumbent Bike Pros & Cons
The Exerpeutic Gold 975XBT Bluetooth Smart Technology Recumbent Exercise Bike with 21 Workout Programs is undoubtedly an excellent bike for all types of users. Its weight capacity is excellent and matched that of a commercial bike. It is one of the best indoor exercise bikes.
Its frame construction and quality of the components is terrific and provides proper safety to the user while working out. This recumbent bike is loaded with amazing features and is excellent for light to medium exercises at home.
Its pre-set programs options, Bluetooth connectivity and compatibility with MyFitQuest4 app makes it a great appeal in the market. It is also one of the best exercise bikes for home use.