These companies are working day and night to offer you the best and innovative tools. Exerpeutic is a brand by Paradigm Health and Wellness, Inc. is one such company. It takes care of its customer’s needs and provides them with the best.
It manufactures machines for homes like – Treadmills, Ellipticals, Exercise Bikes, and Inversion Tables. Read the Exerpeutic Recumbent Exercise Bike, here and know why it is one of the strong contenders in entry-level recumbent bikes.
The GOLD 525XLR Folding Recumbent Exercise Bike, 400 lbs is an innovative model by exerpeutic. It is extremely well-built and can accommodate maximum users, of any height and weight. It is very cost effective and user-friendly in its features.
The users like it because of its durability and folding design. It is an amazing machine and is considered one of the best folding recumbent exercise bikes.
Best Suits to Whom?
The Exerpeutic GOLD 525XLR Recumbent Bike is an excellent choice for people for all heights, especially taller people who do not have many options in the market for a suitable exercise bike. Because of the adjustable seat of this bike, it can be adjusted for people of any height.
Also, its foldable and portable feature makes it perfect for people with space constraints in their home. Last but not least, it is one of the best recumbent exercise bikes under $200.
Exerpeutic GOLD 525XLR Folding Recumbent Bike Assembly, Design & Build Quality
The assembly of the Exerpeutic GOLD 525XLR Recumbent Exercise Bike is a bit difficult. It needs a minimum of two people to do the assembly. The only drawback is that the manual doesn’t contain clear instructions, but the package does contain all the necessary tools for assembly.
The user has an option of calling their expert for in-home assembly with additional cost.
Design and Build Quality
The design of this Exerpeutic recumbent exercise bike is semi-recumbent and is one of the best semi-recumbent exercise bikes. This feature helps in easy getting on and off the bike. It is suitable for people of any size and height. The designing is very comfortable and innovative, keeping in mind the user’s needs.
The pedals are designed large enough to accommodate any foot size, and the safety straps on it keep the user safe by gripping his foot even during intense exercise. The striking design of this exercise bike is its space-saving folding design. You can store it very quickly when not in use.
The build quality of GOLD 525 XLR Exercise bike by Exerpeutic is stable and robust. Its maximum weight capacity is 400lbs. It is well-built for its cost and gives a strong workout experience. It is sure to last long without any faults.
It is a heavy duty model and holds up amazingly to pressure and stress, without wobbling. Its features are also great and deliver a complete and satisfying workout.
Exerpeutic GOLD 525XLR Folding Recumbent Bike Features
1. Adjustable Resistance: The 525 XLR model has eight levels of magnetic resistance. This range offers a variety of workout options to the user. This resistance is easily adjustable with the tension dial. The dual transmission flywheel delivers a higher resistance workout.
2. Magnetic Resistance: The type of resistance in this recumbent exercise bike is Magnetic. This type of resistance does not deteriorate with wear and tear. Thus it is very smooth and quiet. The resistance gets tougher as the level rises and offers a very challenging workout.
3. Seat: The seat of GOLD 525XLR recumbent bike is large and well-padded. The backrest with the seat is adjustable, upwards or downwards, and can take in people of heights between 5’2” to 6’5”. The seat has an ergonomic design which gives excellent comfort to the user, and the padding makes the experience smooth and easy.
4. LCD Display: The display of this recumbent bike is a large one. It is easy-to-read and use. It shows the workout data like Speed, Distance, Time, Calories, Odometer, and Pulse. This data is vital for the user to monitor the progress of his workout and plan for his future workouts.
5. Resistance Level: This recumbent exercise by Exerpeutic has eight Resistance Levels. These levels range from 0 to 8, 0 being the lowest resistance and eight being the highest. More the resistance, more challenging is the workout and vice versa for less resistance.
This range gives a great variety of options for the user to work on. Be it simple cardio, or endurance training, and all are covered in one exercise bike.
6. Ergonomic Pedals: The pedal design of the GOLD 525 XLR exercise bike by Exerpeutic is ergonomic and large. It can take up any foot size because it comes with safety straps. So, whatever be the foot size, it will easily fit on the pedals and give a safe grip to the user.
This feature avoids tipping and keeps the user secure.
7. High Capacity: This recumbent bike is a well-built one and can take weights up to 400 lbs. It is an extremely durable bike and does not wobble even if a user of 400lbs uses it.
Exerpeutic GOLD 525XLR Folding Recumbent Bike Warranty
Exerpeutic offers excellent warranties to its customers. The frame has a 1-year limited warranty, and all other components come with 90 days warranty. The customer support of Exerpeutic is very prompt and friendly. Once you submit the request for replacement of parts, the service agent comes to your service within 24-48 hours.
You can call them at +16268102100, and their Toll-Free number is +18669241688. Its return policy is also easy. Within the 30 days of the invoice date, you can return the item for an exchange or refund. Contact +18669241688 between 8 am to 5 pm, Monday to Friday or email them at email@example.com.
Exerpeutic GOLD 525XLR Folding Recumbent Bike Pros and Cons
From the above-detailed review of the Exerpeutic GOLD 525XLR Folding Recumbent Exercise Bike, it is clear that this bike is reliable and one of the top contenders in entry-level recumbent bikes. It has decent features which are sure to satisfy the user in making him achieve his fitness goals.
It is one of the best exercise bikes for home use. It saves space since it is foldable and is also very cost-effective. It offers a decent price/value ratio. The resistance levels are good enough for a great workout. There is no reason for not considering this recumbent bike for achieving your fitness goals.