For such people, brands like Exerpeutic have come up with a model which comes with a desktop. Isn’t it interesting? Exerpeutic (a brand under Paradigm Health and Wellness) is a leading manufacturer of affordable and innovative bikes.
It manufactures – Exercise Bikes, Treadmills, Inversion Tables, Ellipticals, etc. Read the Exerpeutic ExerWorK 1000 Fully Adjustable Desk Folding Exercise Bike with Pulse review here and learn how wonderfully this bike is designed and built.
The Exerpeutic ExerWorK 1000 Fully Adjustable Desk Folding Exercise Bike with Pulse is a fantastic semi-recumbent bike with a desktop that is also adjustable as per the user’s need. It lets you work and exercise at the same time.
It is loaded with striking features and is sure to win everybody’ heart. It is portable, foldable, noiseless, smooth and very comfortable in use. It is one of the best exercise bikes under $500 and has gained immense popularity due to its dual purpose. Read ahead to know more about it.
Best Suits for Whom?
The Exerpeutic ExerWorK 1000 Fully Adjustable Desk Folding Exercise Bike with Pulse is an ideal bike for home use especially for people who are 24×7 on the laptop trying to achieve their work targets. This bike comes with a desktop to keep your laptop/tablet so that you can enjoy a healthy workout along with working on your device.
It is also affordable and is one of the best exercise bikes under $500. It is foldable and portable as well and is perfect for people with less space or small house.
Exerpeutic Exerwork 1000 Adjustable Desk Folding Exercise Bike Assembly, Design & Build Quality
The assembly of the Exerpeutic ExerWorK 1000 Fully Adjustable Desk Folding Exercise Bike is reasonably straightforward. The parts are easily adjustable and are sturdy. The whole process takes around an hour, but it is straightforward.
The user must keep the toolset handy and be patient. Most importantly, if you will follow the instructions from the assembly manual, then you are sure to finish the task correctly, without any hassles. The overall product that comes out will be very robust.
Design and Build Quality
The design of the Exerpeutic ExerWorK 1000 Folding Exercise Bike is fantastic. Mainly because it comes with a sliding desktop which you can easily adjust forward, backward, up, or down, for both standing and sitting positions. It is foldable (compact) even when fully assembled and is easily stored.
It has a semi-recumbent design which makes it easy for the user to get on and off the bike. It also comes with drawers for storing your phones, smart devices, pens, keys, etc. The seat is padded and large to take in the maximum number of people. Overall, its designing is excellent and very innovative.
The build quality of this semi-recumbent exercise bike is amazing. The steel frame of this bike is coated with durable powder to avoid corrosion and increase the life of the unit. It can take weights as high as 300lbs due to its durability and strength.
The seat is aerodynamic and fully adjustable. It is safe to use and has fantastic features to give a wonderful workout experience.
Exerpeutic Exerwork 1000 Adjustable Desk Folding Exercise Bike Features
1. Heart Rate Monitoring: The ExerWork 1000 Exercise Bike by Exereputic comes with hand pulse sensors to measure the heart rate of the user. These sensors are mounted on the side handlebars of the bike.
The heart rate reading is displayed on the LCD screen of the bike so that the user exercises in such a way that he remains within his target heart rate zone.
2. LCD Display: The built-in LCD computer displays the workout statistics of the user like Calories Burned, Time, Speed, Distance, Scan, Odometer, and Heart Rate. This data is vital for carrying out exercises as it gives the idea to the user as to where is he heading.
Should he increase/decrease his speed, maintain his heart rate, etc. so that the overall result of the workout is fruitful.
3. Adjustable Seat: The seat of the ExerWorK 1000 Desk Station Folding Bike is exceptionally well designed. It is substantial to accommodate people of any size and is also cushioned with a backrest. It can take users with height range 5’1” to 6’3”.
The main highlight of the seat is that it is designed with aerodynamic health care technology which allows it to breathe via the fabric.
This implies that even if the user is sitting on the bike for long duration or doing intense exercise, the seat will remain cool and give great comfort. It is AIRSOFT and ideal for extended use.
4. Magnetic Resistance: The Exerwork 1000 exercise bike model of Exerpeutic has eight levels of Magnetic Tension. This feature enables the user to select a workout which suits his needs.
Like, if he is looking for a low-intensity cardio training, he can choose a low resistance level and similarly if he wants a hardcore endurance session he can select the highest resistance level.
5. Pedals: The designing of the pedal is significant so that it can take any foot size. Additionally, it comes with safety straps to give a firm grip to the users to avoid the slipping of the foot. In short, the user need not worry about the pedal size while buying this bike as it is large and will give a firm grip to the feet.
6. Flywheel Weight (Lbs): This folding exercise bike has a precision balanced flywheel. It makes the machine noiseless and smooth in usage. Thus, one can easily use it while watching TV or listening to music as it won’t interfere with the sound.
7. Pulse Grip Type: This Exerpeutic Folding Bike uses Hand Pulse sensors to measure the user’s heart rate. The sensors are mounted on the side handlebars, which when the user holds, his heart rate gets measured.
8. Compact Size: The Exerpeutic ExerWork 1000 exercise bike is small even after assembly. IT gets folded to half of its size and can be stored anywhere in the house. This is quite a plus point for people who have less space.
9. Transport: This semi-recumbent exercise bike by Exerpeutic has transport wheels to make it portable. Users can easily fold it and transport it to some other place when not in use, all hasslefree.
10. High Capacity: The steel frame of the ExerWork 1000 exercise bike is stable and robust. It can take weights up to 30 lbs without getting affected. It is very sturdy and does not wobble.
11. Other Features:
- Water Bottle Holder: This model of Exerpeutic comes with storage drawers and cup holders. The user can keep his pen, phone, tablet, etc. in the drawer and can also keep his water/juice cup handy in the cup holder.
Exerpeutic Exerwork 1000 Adjustable Desk Folding Exercise Bike Warranty
Exerpeutic offers excellent warranties to its customers. The frame has a 3-year limited warranty, and all other components come with 90 days warranty. The customer support of Exerpeutic is very prompt and friendly. Once you submit the request for replacement of parts, the service agent comes to your service within 24-48 hours.
You can call them at +16268102100, and their Toll-Free number is +18669241688. Its return policy is also easy. Within the 30 days of the invoice date, you can return the item for an exchange or refund. Contact +18669241688 between 8 am to 5 pm, Monday to Friday or email them at email@example.com.
Exerpeutic Exerwork 1000 Adjustable Desk Folding Exercise Bike Pros and Cons
The above review is a detailed one on the Exerpeutic ExerWorK 1000 Fully Adjustable Desk Folding Exercise Bike with Pulse. It is evident that is one of the most innovative and robust bikes as compared to its rivals.
It is extremely beneficial in achieving several fitness goals like – Fighting Depression, Burning Calories, Increasing Creativity, Toning Muscles, Improving Alertness, etc., to mention a few. It is unabashedly one of the best indoor exercise bikes for home use.
Its features are extraordinary and let the user check his emails, surf the internet, and be active.even while working out. Without wasting an extra minute, the user can fulfil his fitness dreams as well as work targets at the same time. It is one of the most comfortable yet effective exercise bikes, and a must buy for gifting yourself a healthy life.