Exerpeutic is a fastest-growing brand in the health equipment manufacturing industry. It is advertised under the brand name Paradigm Health and Wellness. This company specializes in producing low-cost exercise machines especially for home use – Treadmills, Inversion Tables, Exercise Bikes, Training Cycles, Ellipticals, etc. This brand is known to incorporate the newest technology and innovative designing to help users get better results.
Exercise bikes by Exerpeutic offer a great workout in a small space. They are foldable and portable which eases the issue of storing them. These Exercise bikes come with heart pulse sensors to monitor the heart rate, resistance levels, and many other amazing features.
Why Exerpeutic Stands Out Among the Rest?
Exerpeutic makes durable models which are sure to live longer. The parts and components are of great quality and come with excellent warranties. The customer support is 24×7 and very helpful. They follow the latest technology and also keep in mind the user’s needs and choices while designing a model. They understand the value of being healthy and try their best to reach each and every household with their amazing products. Read about the Exerpeutic Exercise Bikes here and learn about each model in detail.
Exerpeutic Exercise Bikes Series
1. Exerpeutic Gold 575 XLS Bluetooth Smart Technology Folding Upright Exercise Bike, 400lb: The Gold 575 XLS model of Exerpeutic is a smart technology-enabled model which supports Bluetooth connectivity as well. It provides all the challenges one needs to achieve his fitness targets. It is a very durable machine and is perfect for people with space issues.
It has an exceptional folding design and is one of the latest models by Exerpeutic. One can easily work within the comforts of his home by owning this machine. It is also one of the best upright bikes under $500. Here are its amazing features:
- The frame is of heavy duty steel and is 20% more in quantity than other models. This makes this unit extremely robust to give maximum output.
- It has 21 pre-set workout programs and 3 goal setting programs which offer a fantastic variety of options to work on.
- It also features Bluetooth Smart Technology which is consistent with iOS.
- The MyFitQuest4 app enables the user to track, monitor his workout performance and plan for his future goals accordingly.
- It has 16 levels of Resistance for easy and challenging workouts. The levels are so varied that the user can easily set just the apt resistance level to work on, giving more accuracy to the workout.
- It is foldable to half of its size which makes this unit uniquely compact in design and ideal for small households. It is also portable.
- Its large and cushioned seat can accommodate people of size 5’1” to 6’5”.
- It is a smooth and quiet machine due to the 3-piece high torque cranking system.
2. Exerpeutic GOLD 500 XLS Foldable Upright Bike, 400 lbs: The GOLD 500 XLS model of the upright bike by Exerpeutic is a good buy for beginners and for people who are wanting to start a healthy workout routine at home. It delivers a low-impact workout and works great for users who are recovering from a surgery or trying to recondition their knees or simply coming back in shape. It offers a good price/value ratio and is listed as one of the best upright bikes under $500. Read below its wonderful features:
- The X-shaped steel frame is very strong and solid. It can support weights up to 400lbs which is more than any other bike in this price range.
- Its designing is superb and it is very easy to get on and off the machine, which in turn offers a comfortable workout session.
- It is foldable to half of its size and can be easily stored away when not in use.
It comes with eight levels of magnetic tension which gives a variety of workout options, from easy to challenging.
- Its seat is large and cushioned for a comfortable experience and can take users of height 5’1” to 6’5”.
- The pedals are also large and come with safety straps to offer a firm grip to the user’s feet.
- The 3-piece high torque cranking system is excellent and delivers consistent and smooth performance.
- It is portable as it comes with transport wheels.
1. Exerpeutic GOLD 525XLR Folding Recumbent Exercise Bike, 400 lbs: The GOLD 525 LXR model of the Recumbent Exercise bike by Exerpeutic is a perfect bike for improving your health. It is an entry-level exercise bike but offers a good amount of features as compared to other such bikes. It is sure to last long and has pretty good designing and build quality. It is one of the best recumbent exercise bikes under $200, thus very affordable too. Here are its strong features:
- The steel frame is heavy-duty and is highly durable. It is made of 27% more steel than other recumbent models, thus offers more stability and robustness to the machine.
- It has eight levels of resistance so that the user can choose just the perfect workout for himself, be it easy or challenging.
- It has a large and easy-to-read LCD which displays the workout data for the user to track and monitor his performance.
- Its seat is large, well-padded, and comes with a backrest. Its ergonomic design gives excellent comfort to the user sitting on it.
- It has a dual transmission flywheel which enables the user to have a high resistance workout.
- It is portable as well as foldable which makes it very handy and easily stored anywhere in the house.
2. Exerpeutic GOLD 975XBT Bluetooth Smart Technology Recumbent Exercise Bike with 21 Workout Programs: The Exerpeutic GOLD 975 XBT Recumbent Exercise Bike is an upgraded bike with fantastic features and advantages. It is ideal for people who are looking for a light to medium workout as it is a versatile and enduring exercise bike.
It matches to a commercial exercise recumbent bike and has a great appeal in the market due to its Bluetooth Technology support. It gives a decent price/value ratio and is one of the best recumbent exercise bikes under $500. Read about its features below:
- This bike has a Step-Thru design which gives an easy getting on and off capability to the user. It can take weights up to 310 lbs.
- This bike has an amazing variety of preset programs – 21 workout programs and 3 goal workout programs.
- It has 16 levels of magnetic tension which offer an easy, intermediate, and a challenging workout to the user. This range is extensive and great for the user to choose the apt resistance level for exercising.
- This unit supports Bluetooth Smart Technology with the MyFitQuest4 app for tracking the performance. This is the USP of this exercise bike.
- The LCD of this machine is backlit so that the user can read the workout stats even if the room light is dim.
- The seat is oversized, cushioned, and comes with a backrest for added stability and comfort. The seat is also adjustable with the help of an easy and quick single hand adjustment with a chrome side rail.
- Its leg stabilizers provide added stability to the unit and do not let it wobble during intense workout sessions.
3. Exerpeutic 4000 Magnetic Recumbent Bike with 12 Workout Programs: The Exerpeutic 4000 is an amazing recumbent exercise bike with an excellent and comfortable design. It comes in a reasonable price range and is one of the best recumbent exercise bikes under $500. It has an exceptional level of comfort which is why it is widely used in rehab centers.
Elderly people also enjoy working on it since this model is known to take your entire weight off the joints and knees in order to protect the lower back. Its nice features will help you achieve your fitness goals in a matter of few weeks only. Read about its features below:
- It has a ‘One Step In’ design which lets easily getting on and off the bike. Thus, very beneficial for elderly people or people of all sizes.
- It uses Aerodynamic Healthcare Technology in its seat designing. It is ‘AirSoft’ and comes with built-in air chambers and a breathable fabric cover. This keeps the seat cool and comfortable even after long hours.
- It has 12 workout programs which offer a variety workout to the user. The LCD displays the necessary workout stats for easy monitoring.
- The chair has armrests with elbow pads for enhanced ease and comfort especially during tiring and long workouts.
- The backrest is meshed and very sturdy. This reduces any stress on the back and gives immense comfort while exercising.
- It also comes with a Bluetooth-enabled mobile app tracking.
- It offers 12 magnetic resistance levels to the users which is an extensive list of options. The user can choose from lowest, medium, or highest level of resistance to work on.
4. Exerpeutic 2000 High Capacity Programmable Magnetic Recumbent Bike with Air Soft Seat and Heart Pulse Sensors: The Exerpeutic 2000 High Capacity Programmable Magnetic Recumbent Bike is a perfect machine and offers a good deal on its designing and features. It is a sturdy bike and can handle weights up to 300lbs.
It is a solid choice for people who want a great bike in their budget. It is one of the best recumbent exercise bikes under $500. It does not have a heart rate chest monitor but has hand grips for this purpose. Overall this bike delivers an enjoyable exercising experience. Read about its features below:
- It has a 3.5” thick seat, made of individual air chambers which can absorb shock and dispense user’s weight.
- The seat also has honeycomb mesh around the sides and a soft PVC cushion top. This feature enables good air flow and gives amazing comfort even during long sessions.
- It has 6 inbuilt workout programs for workout options. The user can choose the appropriate program and start working on it.
- This machine has a ‘Step-Thru’ design which lets the user get on and off the machine very easily.
- It has 8 levels of magnetic tension which lets the user choose his level and work on it.
- It is portable as it comes with transport wheels and thus can be easily stored.
5. Exerpeutic 400XL Folding Recumbent Bike: The Exerpeutic 400XL Folding Recumbent Bike is one of the most favorable bikes for home use, as compared to other recumbent bikes. It is very light, foldable, compact, and ergonomic in design. It is budget-friendly as well and is one of the best recumbent exercise bikes under $300. It has an impressive weight capacity of 300 lbs as compared to its price. It delivers great comfort and output to the user and helps the user achieve his fitness goals. Here are the lovely features of this bike:
- The design of this bike is semi-recumbent which makes it very easy for the user to get on and off the bike.
- The seat has a large cushion and a backrest which can take users of any size, within the height range 5’2” to 6’2”.
- It comes with 8 levels of magnetic resistance which lets the user adjust the level according to his need, whether high, medium, or low.
- The LCD is a large window and easy to read. It indicated the workout stats like Distance, Time, Speed, Calories Burned, Pulse, and Scan.
- The heart rate monitoring is done with Hand Pulse Sensors which enable the user to remain in his target heart zone and maintain a healthy heart.
- It has a 3-piece ‘high-torque’ cranking system which delivers a very smooth and a noiseless workout experience.
- It is a foldable bike and can be easily folded to half of its size and is also portable.
6. Exerpeutic 900XL Extended Capacity Recumbent Bike: The Exerpeutic 900XL Extended Capacity Recumbent Bike is an entry-level bike which comes at a reasonable price too. It is one of the best indoor recumbent bikes under $200. It is a preferred choice for people who are buying their first ever recumbent bike as it is totally noiseless, can take weights up to 300lbs, is very stable, and has a great build quality. It is also user-friendly, durable, and a great machine to work on. Read about its features below:
- It offers a low-impact workout and keeps the back and joints safe from jerks and injuries.
- The seat is large, well-cushioned and adjustable. This enables the user to use the machine for long hours without feeling tired.
- It comes with 8 levels of magnetic tension, which is quite impressive for an entry-level recumbent bike. Thus the user can choose the lowest level to improve endurance and keep increasing the levels as he goes ahead.
- The pedals are large and come with straps to provide a firm grip to the feet even during intense exercise.
- It has a hand grip style sensors to measure the heart rate of the user. This is a big plus point in budget-friendly recumbent bikes.
- It has extended leg stabilizers and low center of gravity which keep this bike stable on the ground even during hardcore workout sessions.
- This basic model is ideal for entry-level people to help them lose extra kilos or build endurance and gift themselves a healthy life.
1. Exerpeutic LX7 Indoor Cycle Trainer with Computer Monitor and Heart Pulse Sensors: The Exerpeutic LX7 Indoor Cycle Trainer is an amazing bike that offers a tougher than usual cardio workout within the confinements of your home. It has a top quality design and a very affordable price. It delivers smooth and powerful performance. Its design is alluring, safe, and tempting which will definitely lure the buyer.
To top it all, its features are also attractive. It is one of the best indoor cycles under $300, thus, is affordable too. This indoor cycle trainer offers a great price/value ratio. Here are its features:
- The user can ride this cycle in both the sitting and standing position, and give the experience of an actual road bike.
- The multi-grip handlebars are soft, foam covered and are mounted with pulse sensors for measuring heart rate.
- The user can lock the handlebars upward and downward into 3 different positions.
- The flywheel is made of cast iron with chrome rim. It weighs 40 lbs and delivers smooth and consistent performance.
- The tension knob enables easy adjustment of the resistance for an easy or a challenging workout.
- The seat is cushioned, 4-way adjustable and is ergonomically designed. It can adjust up/down, backward and forward.
- The pedals are safe and secure and come with toe cages for a firm grip. It is a great combination of smoothness and durability.
2. Exerpeutic LX905 Indoor Cycle Trainer with Computer and Heart Pulse Sensors: The Exerpeutic LX905 Indoor Cycle Trainer is an entry-level cycle which is solid and a perfect buy for beginners and medium level fitness experts. It gives the look and feel of an outdoor road bike. Unlike other indoor cycles, this model comes with an LCD which is a very useful feature for progress monitoring. It is decent in build quality and also available at a cheap price. It is one of the best indoor cycles under $300. Read about its features below:
- The seat is cushioned, 4-way adjustable, and large in size to take up users of any size and also provide great comfort while exercising.
- The handlebars are padded and have a good grip for high resistance climbs. They also have elbow cushions to give support when the user has to go low during sprinting.
- The pedals are made of aluminum alloys and come with toe cages for a firm grip. This is helpful during long and intense workout hours.
- The dial helps in adjusting the level of the resistance as per the user’s choice.
- The pedals are double-directional and also enable the user to stand and pedal for an uphill climbing experience.
- It is portable as it comes with transport wheels, thus, is ideal for any kind of household.
- The 3-piece crank system delivers a smooth, noiseless, and powerful performance.
1. Exerpeutic GOLD Elliptical and Exercise Bike Dual Trainer: The Exerpeutic GOLD Dual Trainer is an excellent machine which gives the benefits of both, an elliptical and an exercise bike. It delivers upper and lower body workout with a smooth elliptical motion or pedaling. Its seat is adjustable and large in size which makes the pedaling motion easy and the reinforced crank system delivers a consistent momentum which makes the elliptical motion natural.
This feature reduces the stress on joints. This fantastic machine will definitely maximize your workout efforts and give positive results. It is one of the best dual exercise bikes under $300. Here are its features:
- The frame is very sturdy and can take weights up to 250 lbs. Its natural elliptical motion is great and reduces stress on joints.
- It has dual action workout arms which give an awesome upper body workout, but with low intensity.
- The pedals are large and ribbed in design to avoid foot slippage while exercising.
- The seat is large and 4-way adjustable – left/right/up/down. It can accommodate users of all size.
- The reinforced crank system offers a very persistent momentum. The machine also supports the backward stride capability.
- It is portable as it comes with transportation wheels. So the user can move it around his office or house.
- There is a tension dial which lets the user change the difficulty level as per his choice and need.
2. Exerpeutic Folding Magnetic Upright Bike with Pulse: The Exerpeutic Folding Magnetic Upright Bike is an ideal stationary bike for home use. It offers an amazing workout in a small space. Its main feature is that it also comes with pulse sensors to measure the heart rate. It has some fantastic features which will surely lure anyone to buy this machine. It is strong and also offers a good price/value ratio. It is considered as one of the best exercise bikes under $300. Read about its features here:
- The X-frame is heavy duty steel and can take weights up to 300 lbs, which is a great feature for a home bike.
- The designing is easy and allows a comfortable getting on and off the machine, thus making the workout extremely pleasant.
- The seat is large in size and cushioning. Users of height range 5’3” to 6’1” can easily fit on this unit.
- It has 8 levels of magnetic tension which the user can adjust as per his need and choice.
- The Heart Pulse Sensors measure a precise heart rate of the user and let him work within his target heart zone in order to maintain a healthy heart.
- It is a very space-saving machine as it folds to half of its size for easy storage. It is also portable, thus making it a super compact machine.
- The 3-piece ‘high-torque’ crank system delivers very consistent and steady performance.
3. Exerpeutic ExerWorK 1000 Fully Adjustable Desk Folding Exercise Bike with Pulse: The Exerpeutic ExerWorK 1000 Folding Exercise Bike is a great bike for busy people who cannot afford to leave their tablets/laptops. This is specifically designed for them as it comes with a fully adjustable (up, down, forward, back) desk for keeping laptops and tablets while exercising.
It is a dual-purpose machine which lets you do your office work or surf the net while you are trying to get in shape or being fit. This doesn’t make it a huge unit because it is foldable as well as portable. Now, even while working on your laptop you can shed those extra kilos, burn calories, tone muscles, or just be fit. It is one of the best exercise bikes under $300. Read about its features below:
- This bike has patented XBike Desk and a semi-recumbent bicycle. It is very easy to get on and off this machine for an effective workout experience.
- The desktop is a sliding one and is fully adjustable – forward, backward, up, and down so that the user can sit or stand, as per his choice.
- It has 3 angle adjustments – 0, 16, and 33 degrees and 5 height adjustments – 41” to 45”.
- The seat is AirSoft, large, and oversized. It makes use of aerodynamic technology and lets the air breathe within the fabric. The seat doesn’t heat up even after long use.
- It has 8 levels of magnetic tension and the user can adjust the level as per his need, whether he wants a low impact workout or a high resistance one.
- The backrest is cushioned and large to give good support to the back, especially during long sitting hours.
- The flywheel is precision balanced with V-drive belt system and delivers a very subtle and steady performance.
4. Exerpeutic 7101 Active Cycle Mini Exercise Bike: The Exerpeutic 7101 Active Cycle Mini Exercise Bike is a lovely mini indoor cycle. It is a motorized leg and arm exercise bike which is good for people having difficulty in moving legs or arms, or simply want to burn calories. It has a great design which lets you exercise while working, watching TV, or browse the internet. It is one of the best mini indoor exercise bikes under $200. Read about its fantastic features here:
- It comes with an adjustable speed electric motor which gives a low-impact workout. This feature reduces the stress on joints while exercising.
- The LCD is multi-functional and shows the vital stats like Distance, Speed, Time, Calories, Repetitions, etc.
- The pedals come with adjustable straps to offer a firm grip to the foot and are also foldable. They can work both with hands and feet.
- It has motorized auto-stop protection. It is good for the safety of the user especially elderly people or people with movement problems.
- This machine comes with a non-skid floor mat which prevents the slippage of this machine during intense exercise.
- This unit needs no assembly and can be used as soon as it is bought.
- The DC motor gives a very quiet workout and thus is beneficial for small households.
Exerpeutic Exercise Bikes Pros and Cons
Exercise bikes are an ideal choice for people who want to come out of their sedentary lifestyle and are very effective in delivering the best. From this article, it is clear that Exerpeutic has left no stone unturned in designing and producing models to suit each and every kind of user. They are all affordable and have fantastic features as compared to exercise bikes by other companies.
These machines are basic but at the same time are well-designed, strongly built, and very productive. These bikes are gaining a lot of popularity because of all these factors. One must own an Exerpeutic exercise bike to build strength and stamina.