To keep fit, one must make it a point to exercise daily. It is the best way to gift yourselves a healthy lifestyle and a long life. People nowadays are looking to set up mini gyms at home to achieve their fitness goals without wasting time and money in health club memberships. For fulfilling this need of the users, many companies are coming up to offer tons of options to them. Exerpeutic is one brand which has everything you need for a home gym. It is under Paradigm Health and Wellness and manufactures – Treadmills, Inversion Tables, Ellipticals, Exercise Bikes, etc. Read the Exerpeutic 900XL Extended Capacity Recumbent Bike Review here and know how it suits a wide range of people.
The Exerpeutic 900XL Extended Capacity Recumbent Bike is an ideal budget bike for home use. It is silent, portable, and comes with nice features to help anyone achieve his fitness targets. It has no in-built programs but has eight levels of resistance. Even though its cost is less, this bike is sturdy and resilient. Read ahead to know more about it.
Best Suits to Whom?
The Exerpeutic 900XL Recumbent Bike is a perfect choice for people who are looking for a good-quality, prudent machine for their homes. It is budget-friendly and can fit into anyone’s pocket. It is one of the best recumbent bikes for home use. It is silent and does not disturb others while someone is working on it. It is durable and user-friendly and thus makes it a popular choice for a wide range of users.
Exerpeutic 900XL Recumbent Bike Design, Build Quality, and Assembly
The 900XL Recumbent Bike model by Exerpeutic takes a maximum of an hour and a half to assemble. The package comes with a manual which contains detailed step-by-step instructions. Users feel if the directions are followed correctly then the assembly process is a cakewalk.
Design and Build Quality
The designing of this recumbent exercise bike with extended capacity is done very thoughtfully. Its fantastic step-thru design helps in getting on and off the machine very quickly. The leg stabilisers are placed correctly to keep the bike stable even during hardcore exercising. The seat is oversized and very comfortable for any user and comes with a backrest. The pedal design is ideal for taking in a wide range of users. The overall design is excellent and comes to the use of a majority of the users.
The build quality of the Exerpeutic 900XL Recumbent Bike is made of a steel frame which is so strong that it can hold user up to 300 lbs of weight. It is a gym quality recumbent bike and offers excellent comfort and workout experience. The machine is noiseless and can be easily used in the house without disturbing others. The belt drive system is very smooth, and the device does not wobble even during intense pedalling.
Exerpeutic 900XL Recumbent Bike Features
1. Adjustable Resistance – The Exerpeutic 900XL Recumbent Exercise Bike has adjustable resistance with eight levels to choose from. The user is free to change/adjust the resistance level when he feels he is ready for another degree. With the simple turn of a knob, the user can switch between these eight levels.
2. Magnetic Resistance – This bike uses Magnetic Resistance which works excellent. It delivers a quiet workout and a very steady one. The user can easily watch tv or listen to his favourite music while working on this stationary bike.
3. Seat – The 900XL recumbent bike has a well-padded, oversized seat. It also has a backrest to give comfort to the user, especially during long sessions. It is easily adjustable with the help of a knob. The user needs to pull and turn this knob to adjust the seat according to his need and size.
4. LCD Display – The LCD of this recumbent bike is easy and straightforward. It shows the vital workout statistics like Time spent in pedalling; Distance covered, Heart Rate, Burned Calories, and Speed. These help in monitoring and tracking your workout progress.
5. Resistance Level – This Exerpeutic bike with High Capacity has eight Resistance Levels. It gives options for both the beginners and experienced users to work on. It motivates them to work more. If the user wants an easy workout, then he can choose the lowest resistance level from the knob and as he progresses if he feels the need to increase the resistance he can do so.
6. Ergonomic Pedals – The pedal design is large and comes with safety straps. This feature avoids the slipping of the foot during full pedalling motion. Also, the large pedal size can take the foot of any size and also give it a good grip with the safety straps.
7. Heart Rate Monitoring – The Hand Grip Sensors monitor the heart rate of the user. They help in keeping the user within the target heart rate zone and assist him in maintaining a healthy heart.
8. Weight Capacity – The maximum weight capacity that the 900XL Extended Capacity Recumbent Bike can hold is 300 lbs. Its low centre of gravity and leg stabilisers keep the machine even during intense workouts. The steel frame is sturdy enough to hold heavyweight people easily.
Exerpeutic 900XL Extended Capacity Recumbent Bike Warranty
Exerpeutic offers excellent warranties to its customers. The frame has a 1-year limited warranty, and all other components come with 90 days warranty. The customer support of Exerpeutic is very prompt and friendly. Once you submit the request for replacement of parts, the service agent comes to your service within 24-48 hours. You can call them at +16268102100, and their Toll-Free number is +18669241688.
Its return policy is also easy. Within the 30 days of the invoice date, you can return the item for an exchange or refund. Contact +18669241688 between 8 am to 5 pm, Monday to Friday or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pros and Cons of Exerpeutic 900XL Extended Capacity Recumbent Bike
- The step-thru designing is great to accommodate a wide range of users.
- Hand Grips are an easy and handy way to check the heart rate and monitor it while working out.
- The leg stabilisers are extended and offer excellent stability to the unit.
- The seat is padded and large, along with a backrest for added comfort.
- The pedals are large and come with safety straps to avoid tipping off during pedalling.
- No pre-set programs for the users.
- No cooling fan.
- No bottle holder.
- No Bluetooth Connectivity
From the above review, it is easy to infer that the Exerpeutic 900XL Extended Capacity Recumbent Bike is an excellent buy for people who are looking for a decent workout. It falls under everyone’s budget and hence is one of the best recumbent bikes under $300. Even with such a low price, the company has not compromised with the quality of the machine. It is durable and easy to use. It is silent and offers modest features to its users. Its weight capacity is impressive and is a very comfortable bike. Its heart rate monitoring is also point-on. It is undoubtedly a great solution to all your fitness needs, at home.