Read the Exerpeutic 4000 Magnetic Recumbent Bike Review here and learn how this company is fruitful in providing the best bikes for home use. The designing of Exerpeutic 4000 Magnetic Recumbent Bike is perfect and is loaded with extraordinary features as compared to other entry-level exercise bikes.
The resistance levels, workout programs, AirSoft seat, oversized Pedals with straps, Elbow pads, large LCD etc. make it a much-preferred choice for everyone. It lets the user track his workout data with the help of mobile fitness app and keeps him motivated for more, each day.
Best Suits to Whom?
The Exerpeutic 4000 Magnetic Recumbent Bike is a perfect buy for rehabilitation centres mainly because of its extraordinary level of comfort and ease of use. Even elderly users can enjoy working on it without straining themselves.
This bike is known for taking away all the weight of your body from your joints and knees and protects the lower back. Even the athletes can use this bike to the best and track their performance data for preparing for competitions. Most importantly, this is a budget bike and is one of the best recumbent bikes under $500.
Exerpeutic 4000 Magnetic Recumbent Bike Assembly, Design & Build Quality
The Exerpeutic Magnetic Recumbent Bike comes completely disassembled. The user has to assemble it from scratch, which is time-consuming. But, it is a relief as the package comes with a very detailed and descriptive instructions manual.
It describes illustratively on how to assemble this machine and thus saves a lot of time. All the required tools and accessories also come along with the package.
Design and Build Quality
The Exerpeutic 4000 Magnetic Recumbent Bike with 12 Workout Programs has more workout options than other models of this price range. It’s designing is excellent and comes with smartphones/tablets holder which lets you read a book or listen to your music while exercising.
Its console is programmable. The armrests come with elbow rest pads for more comfort. The transport wheels make this bike portable and easily storable in the house, when not in use. The “Open Step In” design ensures easy getting on and off the machine.
Thus, the overall designing of this Exerpeutic recumbent bike is oversized and very comfortable. The build quality of this exercise bike is professional. Its seat is ergonomically shaped, and it is “Air-Soft” which uses aerodynamic healthcare technology.
It is straightforward to use and has a sturdy built. The user has to sit and pedal, without getting tired. Overall, this bike is incredibly fresh and comfortable for all kinds of users.
Exerpeutic 4000 Magnetic Recumbent Bike Features
1. Adjustable Resistance – The 4000 Magnetic model of the recumbent bike by Exerpeutic has 24 resistance levels. These levels are adjustable electronically via the console. This feature is beneficial for the user to change the resistance level while working out, directly from one button on the console.
2. Magnetic Resistance -The type of Resistance used by this Exerpeutic bike is Magnetic.
3. Seat – The seat of 4000 Magnetic Recumbent Exercise Bike is ergonomically designed. It is “AirSoft,” i.e. it comes with air chambers. It is made using the aerodynamic healthcare technology to provide maximum comfort to the users. It is 3.5” thick seat which is breathable and lets the air flow through the chambers.
This process imparts ultimate comfort to the user without thigh pinching. Even after its excessive use or an intense workout session, the seat remains cool. The seat is also oversized to accommodate users of all sizes.
4. LCD Display – The LCD of this bike is large and easy-to-read. It is exceedingly splendid and shows the user’s performance data – Distance, Time, Watts, Pulse, and RPM. The user can also change the resistance levels through this console. The display console also has an adjustable latch, which helps in keeping your phone or tablets, secure.
5. Charging Port – This bike comes with a USB port; hence the user can charge his phone/tablet while working on it.
6. Resistance Level – There are 24 Resistance Levels in this recumbent exercise bike. These levels are extremely helpful in achieving one’s fitness goals. This vast variety lets the user choose the type of workout he wants. No other machine of this range offers so many resistance levels. With this, you are sure to have an excellent exercise even at low or intense levels.
7. Ergonomic Pedals – The pedals of Exerpeutic 4000 Magnetic Recumbent Bike are large. They can take any foot size and also give support with the help of safety straps. These straps grip the foot so well that the feet do not slip even during hardcore pedaling. The pedals move very smoothly without any resistance, and it seems an effortless job.
8. Heart Rate Monitoring – The user can measure his heart rate with the help of handle grips on this machine. They sense the user’s pulse, measure it and then display on the console. This data helps the user in targeting his heart rate zone and stay within that limit to ensure a healthy working heart.
9. Weight Capacity – This sturdy recumbent exercise bike can take weights up to 325lbs. The machine’s built is sturdy and does not wobble at this weight.
10. Other Features
- Play Music – It does not come with any speakers, but the user can use his phone/tablet for listening to music.
- Bottle Holder – It comes with a bottle holder and makes sure that the user remains hydrated all through while exercising.
Exerpeutic 4000 Magnetic Recumbent Bike Workout Programs
Built-In Fitness Programs
The Exerpeutic 4000 Magnetic Recumbent Bike comes with 12 pre-programmed workout options. This different option makes the workout more enjoyable as well as challenging. It also has seven training modules to offer extra variety to your workout.
The user can set the programs electronically via the console and also see his performance data on the screen. It also comes with four individual profile settings. No other entry-level bike of this price range offers so many workout options to the user.
Exerpeutic 4000 Magnetic Recumbent Bike Warranty
Exerpeutic offers excellent warranties to its customers. The frame has a 1-year limited warranty, and all other components come with 90 days warranty. The customer support of Exerpeutic is very prompt and friendly. Once you submit the request for replacement of parts, the service agent comes to your service within 24-48 hours.
You can call them at +16268102100, and their Toll-Free number is +18669241688.
Its return policy is also easy. Within the 30 days of the invoice date, you can return the item for an exchange or refund. Contact +18669241688 between 8 am to 5 pm, Monday to Friday or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exerpeutic 4000 Magnetic Recumbent Bike Pros and Cons
The Exerpeutic 4000 Magnetic Recumbent Bike with 12 Workout Programs, from the above review, is one of the best entry-level recumbent bikes. It comes with striking features as compared to its contemporaries in this price range.
Considering the number of resistance levels it offers and the workout options, this bike is undoubtedly one of the best in providing a variety workout for all users. It is very smooth and makes no noise while working.
It offers a high price/value ratio as it also has a mobile tracking app which is one feature that is not present in many top-end, expensive models. It is affordable and is sure to help the user achieve his fitness target in a matter of a few weeks. Having this beautiful bike at home will boost your motivation and get rid of laziness.