It is a brand by Paradigm Health and Wellness which makes amazing fitness products – Treadmills, Exercise Bikes, Inversion Tables, Ellipticals etc. Read the Exerpeutic 2000 High Capacity Programmable Magnetic Recumbent Bike Review here and learn more about this recumbent bike.
The Exerpeutic 2000 High Capacity Programmable Magnetic Recumbent Bike with Air Soft Seat and Heart Pulse Sensors has very positive customer reviews and decent features. Its built is strong, and it comes with transport wheels for easy storage and moving within the house.
It is easy for people to get on and off the machine and enjoy a good workout with the six pre-set programs and eight resistance levels. Read more to know about its features in detail.
Best Suits for Whom?
The Exerpeutic 2000 High Capacity Programmable Magnetic Recumbent Bike with Air Soft Seat and Heart Pulse Sensors is ideal for older adults or people who are recovering from surgery.
The seat is so comfortable and relaxed that the user will not feel the tiredness of the workout. The step-thru design also makes it easier for such people to get on and off the machine, easily. It is one of the best exercise bikes under $500.
Exerpeutic 2000 Recumbent Bike Assembly, Design & Build Quality
This product comes unassembled, but the assembly manual is helpful enough to guide through the process. The instructions are listed step-by-step and within an hour’s time, the machine can be assembled. All the necessary parts and tools also come along the package and soothe out the whole process.
Design and Build Quality
The designing of this model of Exerpeutic is great regarding use and ease. The step-thru design gives easy access to the machine, both while getting on and off it. The seat is wonderfully designed with adjustment lever for people with any height. The crank system and flywheel are intended to produce no noise while working out.
It comes with excellent features, iPad holder, large pedal size, and ergonomically places heart rate sensors. The extended leg stabilizers prevent tipping of the machine.
The build quality is decent of this bike, and it can take weights up to 300 lbs. Its strong built does not make the unit wobble even during hardcore workout sessions. Also, users of height range 5’3” to 6’3” can use this machine effectively.
The backrest of this bike is contoured and offers excellent comfort. Overall, this recumbent bike is decent and provides a high-quality workout.
Exerpeutic 2000 Recumbent Bike Features
1. Adjustable Resistance – The Exerpeutic 2000 Magnetic Recumbent Bike has eight levels of adjustable resistance. The resistance adjustment of this bike works well and is not weak. The user can control the tension from the console.
2. Magnetic Resistance – The type of resistance used in this recumbent bike is Magnetic. It works pretty well and offers a smooth workout session. The maximum level provides enough resistance to carry out a decent workout session.
3. Seat – The seat of this bike is its biggest strength. It is much more comfortable and ideal for prolonged use. It is “AirSoft” and 3.5 inches thick. The air chambers in the seat absorb and help in dispersing the user’s weight to offer a convenient sitting.
Even after many hours of sitting and workout, the seat remains cool. It is also large and is padded. The user can also adjust the seat with the lever as per his height.
4. LCD Display – The display of this recumbent exercise bike is an LCD console. It does not support a backlight hence it is not readable in a dark room. But, the size of the numbers displayed is big enough, and the user can see it clearly while sitting on the bike’s seat.
The console highlights the following functions: Speed, RPM, Distance, Time, Level, Pulse and Calories.
5. Resistance Level – The Exerpeutic 2000 High Capacity Recumbent Exercise Bike has eight levels of resistance. This number is good enough to offer a pleasant workout session. The lower level offers less resistance, and the highest level offers enough resistance.
6. Ergonomic Pedals – This unit has a large pedal size t o take any foot size. It also ensures safe pedalling because of the safety straps that come along the pedals. Thus, even during intense pedalling, there is no fear of your foot slipping.
7. Heart Rate Monitoring – Handrail grips do the heart rate monitoring in Exerpeutic 2000 Recumbent Exercise Bike. The best part about them is their placement as compared to other models.
The user can sit comfortably and hold the handlebars without getting uncomfortable. This heart rate measurement is essential to work within that target zone and to keep the heart healthy.
8. Weight Capacity – The maximum weight that this Exerpeutic recumbent bike can take is 300 lbs. Also, it can take users with height range – 5’3” to 6’3”. This is one of those rare bikes which can take such tall users too.
9. Other Features
Bottle Holder – This bike comes with a bottle holder so that the user remains hydrated during the workout.
Exerpeutic 2000 Recumbent Bike Workout Programs
Built-In Fitness Programs
The 2000 High Capacity Recumbent Bike by Exerpeutic comes with six pre-set workout programs and six training modules. It can support up to four user settings. These programs are beneficial to offer a good variety workout to the user. The user can choose the programs depending on his need and requirement.
Exerpeutic 2000 Recumbent Bike Warranty
Exerpeutic offers excellent warranties to its customers. The frame has a 5-year limited warranty on Frame, and all other components come with 90 days warranty. The customer support of Exerpeutic is very prompt and friendly.
Once you submit the request for replacement of parts, the service agent comes to your service within 24-48 hours. You can call them at +16268102100, and their Toll-Free number is +18669241688.
Its return policy is also easy. Within the 30 days of the invoice date, you can return the item for an exchange or refund. Contact +18669241688 between 8 am to 5 pm, Monday to Friday or email them at email@example.com.
Pros and Cons of Exerpeutic 2000 Recumbent Bike
The detailed review above of the Exerpeutic 2000 High Capacity Programmable Magnetic Recumbent Bike with Air Soft Seat and Heart Pulse Sensors clearly shows how beautiful this device is.
Its super comfortable seat is its USP especially for people who are looking for an intense yet comfortable workout experience. It somehow lacks in the resistance levels and program options, but overall it gives a decent price/value ratio.
This middle-level bike has the innovative “AirSoft” seat feature and perfect placement of heart rate sensors. It is also listed as one of the best indoor bikes for home use.