Compared with the top-of-the-line Bodycraft indoor cycle models, Bodycraft SPT MAG Indoor Training Cycle features a 40-pound flywheel, a chain drive and manual resistance control, pedals with toe cages and straps, and adjustable parts (handlebars and seat). Data tracked on a small LCD are time, speed and watts. An unobtrusive 4″ touchscreen and wireless heart rate receiver help experienced spinners make the most of their training sessions.
Best Suited for Whom
The product features one of the excellent blends of technology and specifications thus making it an ideal choice for both residential and commercial purposes. The assembly comprises of standard quality materials; therefore, it can withstand greater user weights up to 350 lbs.
Bodycraft SPT MAG Indoor Training Cycle Design, Build Quality & Assembly
Design and Build Quality
The design and the build quality is one the crucial features on any fitness device. The shoppers always prefer a good design combined with utilisation of standard parts and components. It makes the machine more appealing to a customer. So is the case with Bodycraft SPT MAG Indoor Training Cycle. It has a heavy duty steel frame, double coated to prevent external tear and damage. Just like Bodycraft SPX Indoor Training Cycle, it also has a 4 point massive duty dampener and ball bearing transport wheels. It makes the entire assembly look sleek and simple.
The product measures 42″ Long x 24″ Wide x 47″ High. Thus, it can fit into your homes also very well. A high performance anodised saddle measuring 10.5″L x 6.75″W, further adds to the value of the device. The seat can withstand a maximum user weight up to 350 lbs. All these factors make it the best indoor cycles available in the market.
Thus product too, like any other Bodycraft equipment lacks prior assembly. You need to shed some extra money or time, combining all the parts and components into a proper machine ready for your intense workout sessions.
Bodycraft SPT MAG Indoor Training Cycle Features
1. Touchscreen – A backlit screen measuring 5.25″ H x 3.125″W with HD display is present in the indoor cycle. It comes with quick start and power saver buttons. The display reads the speed, time, distance, calories, heart rate (with optional heart rate belt). Just like Bodycraft SPX Indoor Training Cycle it is also compatible with SPM, SPL, SPT.
2. Adjustable Saddle – The saddle or seat is extremely comfortable. The saddle measures 10.5″L x 6.75″W. This high-performance racing saddle is fully adjustable. It can be adjusted both horizontally as well as vertically as per user’s customisation.
3. Caged Pedals – The 9’’ x 16” bike pedals are designed well to help prevent slipping and aims to provide you with a smooth ride. The pedals have toe cages and SPD compatibility.
4. Water Bottle Holder – A water bottle holder is located right at the front. It makes the access
easy and you don’t have to get on, and off the cycle every time you need water.
5. Incline/Decline – It doesn’t have incline or decline.
6. Adjustable Handlebars – The handlebars are extremely light and perfectly held at a right angle. You can move the handlebars to take the right grip. The handlebars can be adjusted to aero, cross, bull-horn and racing ergo drop loop like multi-grip positions.
7. Emergency Stop – In case there is an emergency, and you need to step off the bike immediately then there is micro-adjust safety knob with an emergency stop. Just press the knob, and the assembly will freeze there only.
8. Weight Capacity – The sturdy machine can withstand a maximum user weight up to 350 lbs. Strong enough!
9. Resistance – The product comprises magnetic strength based on the eddy current technology. Unlike many other models featuring air resistance, the magnetic resistance has the edge over them, as it makes the assembly peaceful. Further, the resistance levels can be varied effortlessly as per the demands of the individual trainer.
10. Flywheel – The device utilises the less than 40 pounds aluminium flywheel. The wheel spins on the SKF bearings. Thus it cuts down the maintenance costs. There are guards present over the wheel which wipes of the sweat over the flywheel thus increasing its durability and efficiency.
11. Transport – The attached wheels makes the gliding and rolling an easier one. You can move the assembly to any part of your home and drag them to convenient places to free you living area space.
12. Seat – The seat is made of anodised aluminium to hold a maximum user weight up to 350 lbs. It measures 10.5″L x 6.75″W.
13. Wireless Heart Rate Monitoring – It has a wireless heart rate receiver. Additionally, the chest straps are sold separately to provide you with clear heart rates and cardio outputs.
14. Self-Generating Power – The power is self-generating. Thus it doesn’t require any external power sources. You can operate it from any part, be it garden, lawn, living room, drawing room or kitchen.
Bodycraft SPT MAG Indoor Training Cycle Workout Programs
Just like Bodycraft SPX Indoor Training Cycle, this product also lacks the inbuilt workout programs. The availability of multiple workout options is always a valuable feature. But do not worry. There are other lots of exciting features you keep you engaged. The console features a wireless pick-up sensor for easy installation.
Additionally, it tracks your performance and improvements over time. It displays speed (mph/kph), distance (m/km), calories, rpm, Time and pulse quite effectively. This data helps you analyse your workout results. You can work on your body accordingly.
Further, it monitors your heart rate quite well, but for that, an optional polar compatible heart rate belt is required.
Another worth mentioning feature is the quickstart and programmable time and distance goals.
Bodycraft SPT MAG Indoor Training Cycle Warranty
Bodycraft SPT MAG Indoor Training Cycle comes packed with excellent warranties. You get an excess to frame coverage throughout the lifetime of the machine. The brand covers the parts for three years and labour for two years.
The commercial warranty covers the frame for ten years, parts and components for three years and labour services for 90 days.
Bodycraft SPT MAG Indoor Training Cycle Pros & Cons
- The machine features 40 lbs flywheel.
- Magnetic resistance utilises eddy current technology.
- High-duty and robust aluminium frame.
- Tablet and water bottle holders are present.
- Effective heart rate monitoring.
- Wide seat and pedals.
- Adjustable seat and handlebars.
- Self-generating power.
- Emergency stop feature.
- Lightweight with transport wheels attached.
- Lacks assembly.
- Lack of inbuilt workout programs.
The Bodycraft SPT MAG Indoor Training Cycle is a quality buy indoor cycle for shoppers. The engaging electronics and specifications contribute to the value of this cycle. It is an ideal fitness device for a relatively light to the heavy exercise challenge. The Bodycraft SPT MAG Indoor Training Cycle could be just what you’re looking for. It is affordable and can be enjoyed by almost anyone. We recommend this innovative, stylish model for anyone looking for a low impact yet efficient workouts.