Weslo Ellipticals Review
People are done with going to gyms and paying massive membership costs. Nowadays people prefer setting up home gyms so that they have access to the gym at any time of the day when they are free. Also, it costs less and saves the time of traveling. Several companies have come up with amazing machines which deliver great workouts.
One such company is Weslo which is a brand under ICON Health and Fitness. It is one of the largest producers of fitness equipment for home use. They manufacture very cost-effective machines which will not burn a hole in the pocket. They produce Treadmills, Elliptical Trainers, Exercise Bikes, etc.. Weslo brand is a very reputed brand which may not give very fancy features to its machines but will surely make them affordable and efficient. These products are elementary and easy to use.
Why Weslo stands Out Among the Rest?
Weslo brand stands out among the rest mainly because of its low-cost products which are also very useful in realizing one’s fitness goals. They give a trial period of 30 days which is very helpful for a new person to fathom if he is happy with the product or not.
This company provides a 90 days warranty on parts and labor and does not compromise on the quality of its components used. These incredibly affordable machines are straightforward to use for a newbie and also very helpful in making one follow a healthy workout routine.
Weslo Elliptical Series
1. Weslo Momentum G 3.4 Elliptical Trainer: The Momentum G 3.4 Elliptical Trainer by Weslo is a simple and effective elliptical which is designed to deliver maximum results. If you are looking for reaching your fitness goals without spending too much, then this product is the one to go for. It has a unique design, well-loaded features, comfortable seating, and a natural stride motion. It is also one of the best ellipticals under $300. Here are its features:
- Its unique low step-thru design helps in easy getting on and off the machine.
- The resistance is manually adjustable with the help of a tension dial.
- The inertia-enhanced flywheel delivers exceptionally smooth and consistent performance.
- The LCD is large and simple to use. It does not overload the user with data but only shows the required readings.
- The user can adjust the seat vertically and horizontally for easy and comfortable positioning.
- It comes with two workout apps that are specially designed by certified trainers so that the user gets the maximum output.
- It has transport wheels mounted at the front which help in easy relocation of the device.
Weslo Ellipticals Pros and Cons
The ellipticals by Weslo are great machines which come in pocket-friendly costs. They may lack some basic features and have low weight capacity, but for a beginner, these features are outstanding. They offer a fantastic workout and makes the user feel comfortable using these machines. Weslo is a brand which is a synonym with ‘budget-friendly machines,’ but it does not compromise on the quality of the device. It offers a decent warranty of 90 days on parts and labor and has very active and prompt customer service. Thus, Weslo ellipticals are ideal for light use at home.