It is loaded with best-in-quality features like increased resistance, fluid natural motion, multi-grip position handlebars, oversized foot pedals, adjustable power incline, wireless chest strap, MP3 player port, etc.
The E98 elliptical has a user-friendly console, a large 10.1” high-resolution display helping the trainee to track the day-to-day progress. The industrial grade components and high-standard.
Features have made this sturdy, stable and durable elliptical ideal for all the fitness enthusiasts and the best elliptical available under $2500. Read SOLE E98 Elliptical Review 2020 below for a better understanding.
Best Suited to Whom?
E98 elliptical is stable, reliable, long-lasting and ideal for all the fitness enthusiasts who have some serious fitness goals. It is one of the high-quality cross trainers with commercially comparable features that can fit home gyms as well as the light commercial establishments.
It has the capacity to take users rated up to 400lbs and can run for long hours without much hassle. It is definitely a value for money as costs much lower than other expensive commercial elliptical trainers in the market but gives a similar top-notch training experience.
Sole Fitness E98 Elliptical Assembly, Design & Build Quality
The Assembly of E98 elliptical is a little complicated and time-consuming. It arrives in a single box and takes a few hours to put them together into working mode. It’s pretty tall equipment and needs a comfortable area to place it.
The machine comes with a detailed step-by-step instruction manual which could be followed thoroughly. There are enough bolts and nuts inside the box to help the users in the assembling process.
Design and Build Quality
E98 elliptical has a sturdy built with a heavy steel frame that can support users rated up to 400lbs. It is a Front Drive elliptical with 32 lbs heavy flywheel offering smooth and quiet operation.
It has oversized foot pedals with a two-degree inward angle and multi-grip position handlebars to reduce the stress on the body and enable the users to find natural body balance.
The adjustable power inclines with 20 positions offer additional resistance to allow the trainees to get a total body workout. It is equipped with Bluetooth technology.
To enable users to transfer their workout feedback to the smart devices for better tracking and monitoring.
Sole Fitness E98 Elliptical Features
1. Resistance: With up to 20 levels of resistance, E98 elliptical trainer provides an extremely smooth training feel to its users even during the more challenging workouts.
2. Flywheel: It has the commercial grade heavy flywheel of 32lbs giving a very smooth motion. In fact, E98 is the Sole Fitness best elliptical trainer offering the smoothest motion.
3. Pedals: The elliptical has the adjustable oversized foot pedals with a two-degree inward angle. It is designed to allow the users to have a natural body balance and also to reduce the stress and impact on ankle, knees, and joints. It helps in reducing the post-workout body pain.
4. Power Incline: It has power incline that offers 20 different positions and additional resistance allowing the users to focus on both the lower body exercising as well as the upper body training to achieve the total body workout.
5. Commercial Grade Built: The highlighting feature of E98 elliptical is that it has the features and components that are in-line with the other commercial elliptical trainers in the market but comes at a cost much lower than them.
6. Tech-friendly: This elliptical comes with Built-in speakers and MP3 player port to motivate the users to have longer training sessions. The Bluetooth connectivity and 10.1” high-resolution display provide them with the training feedback such as duration, heart rate, and calories burned, etc which can be transferred to their smartphones for better monitoring.
7. Heart Rate Monitoring: E98 Elliptical has hand pulse grips and wireless chest strap to control and monitor the heart rates during the training session.
Sole Fitness E98 Elliptical Workout Programs
This elliptical trainer has ten-item workout menu that includes six classic training programs such as Manual, Hill, Cardio, Fat Burn, Interval and Strength; two heart rate programs, and two custom programs that the user can define as per the fitness goal.
The users can also create an unlimited number of user profiles by connecting to the brand Sole Fitness App.
Sole Fitness E98 Elliptical Warranty
This elliptical trainer comes with a very impressive warranty. It provides both home-use warranty and light commercial warranty making it attractive to both the users.
Residential Warranty: The Company provides a Lifetime Warranty on Frame, a five-year warranty on Parts and Electronics and a two-year warranty on Labour under its residential warranty.
Commercial Warranty: It comes with a Lifetime Warranty on Frame, a three-year warranty on parts and electronics and one-year warranty on Labour under commercial warranty.
Customer Support: The users can always contact the customer support number – 1-866-780-7653 in case of any concern or issue. There are also videos and FAQs available on the website to support the users.
Return Policy: Sole best Elliptical offers to refund if the customer returns the item within 30 days from the date of purchase under its 30-day Money Back Guarantee offer. However, the customers are expected to return the item in unused condition.
Sole Fitness E98 Elliptical Pros and Cons
E98 Elliptical is definitely the best elliptical in its price range both performance-wise and built-wise. It is powerful, sturdy and reliable and is a top bargain for every fitness enthusiasts, be it the light commercial settings or home gyms.
With the features similar to commercial elliptical trainers and the price of a residential elliptical, SOLE E98 could be the first choice for all the light commercial establishments like hotels or offices. It is one of the Best Commercial Quality Ellipticals for Home Use.
It is also the best option for advanced trainers for home gyms unless the adjustable stride is essential to allow the multiple family members to enjoy training, for which SOLE E95s could be the best choice.