By adjusting the stride length depending on the user’s height. It comes with all the high-performance components and features of E95 elliptical and provides a smooth, quiet training experience to its users.
Its club-quality 30lbs flywheel, Resistance up to 20 levels, adjustable 15” foot pedals, adjustable stride, highest grade steel frame, 10.1” high-resolution display, integrated technology.
And built-in speakers for entertainment make it stand-out from the rest of the elliptical trainers available in the market. It is one of the best high-end elliptical trainers designed for Home Use.
Best Suited to Whom?
Sole Fitness brand elliptical is designed to meet the requirements of all users with varied height by incorporating adjustable stride with just a press of the button. The adjustable stride is great for families with multiple users, as it can accommodate all the members with different height and size.
The many custom features of this elliptical trainer make it desirable for fitness enthusiasts to meet the individual goals. With moderate pricing, this trainer suits the beginners as well as the advanced trainers and can take weight up to 400lbs.
Sole Fitness E95s Elliptical Assembly, Design & Build Quality
Assembly of SOLE E95s is simple and many users have found it quite easy to put this trainer together with a time just over an hour. Even an average user might assemble E95s elliptical trainer within two hours with the help of the Manual.
The instruction manual has detailed instructions which could be easily followed and less experienced users can also assemble this equipment comfortably.
Once the trainer is assembled self-explanatory menus and on-screen instructions are good enough to start using the cross trainer and hardly the instruction manual would be needed.
Design and Build Quality
Sole Fitness Elliptical features highest graded welded steel frame and 30lb flywheel providing smooth and quiet motion during the training. The power-adjustable stride offers low-impact workouts and reduces the post-workout aches and pains. The well-built design can handle users rated up to 400lbs.
The comfortable therapist-designed 15” foot pedals reduce the impact on knees, hip joints, and ankle. This sturdy elliptical cross trainer with built-in speakers and Bluetooth connectivity brings the club-workout experience to the home.
Sole Fitness E95s Elliptical Features
1. Resistance: E95s elliptical trainer comes with a good resistance up to 20 levels allowing the users to experience smooth training.
2. Flywheel: E 95s is a Front Drive Elliptical trainer and has a heavy flywheel of 30lbs that can bring the club-quality training to the home gym by offering a quiet and smooth motion.
3. Pedals: The adjustable pedals with a large 15” size are specially designed by the physical therapists to reduce the impact and stress on the joints, ankle, and knees and thus, reduce the post-workout body aches.
4. Adjustable Stride: The highlighting feature of E95s Elliptical by SOLE is that it has an Adjustable Stride with a length from 18” to 24”, making it convenient to all users with different heights. The objective of this trainer is to meet the needs of multiple members of the user families.
5. Impressive Built: The elliptical has a strong, long-lasting highest grade steel frame supporting the users up to 400lbs.
6. Entertainment: Built-in speakers and MP3 player port give club-feel training experience by helping the users to keep themselves entertained during the longer workout sessions.
8. Heart Rate Monitoring: Like all other SOLE elliptical trainers, E95s is chest strap compatible and comes with the chest strap and hand pulse grips for the easy monitoring of the heart rates during the training.
9. Display: E95s elliptical features 10.1” high-resolution LCD for the clear readout of calories burned, heart rates, time duration, distance etc.
Sole Fitness E95s Elliptical Workout Programs
Like all other Sole Elliptical trainers, even E95s Elliptical comes with ten workout programs including a manual mode, two custom programs, two heart rate programs, and five standard programs namely cardio, fat burn, hill, interval, and strength.
These workout programs control the resistance and the incline depending on the chosen program for an increased calorie burn or for strengthening the muscle tones.
Sole Fitness E95s Elliptical Warranty
Warranty: A Lifetime Warranty on Frame, a five-year warranty on Parts and Electronics and a two-year warranty on Labour is provided by the company.
Customer Support: The users can dial customer support number – 1-866-780-7653 to raise their queries, or if some assistance is required regarding the product.
Return Policy: SOLE Fitness has offered a return policy of 30-day Money Back Guarantee if at all any user wants to return the product within the 30 days from the date of purchase. However, make sure that the product is in unused condition.
Sole Fitness E95s Elliptical Pros & Cons
E95s Elliptical has a solid built and fully capable of providing low-impact, smooth training experience to all its users. With many customizable features and integrated technology, it perfectly meets the needs of a family with multiple fitness trainees by shelling out a few more hundred dollars.
The users can bring home the elliptical trainer with top-notch features similar to E95 elliptical but with an added customization. It offers the highest comfort to its users meeting the requirements of all the family members.
It is one of those few elliptical trainers that are considered best for Home Use. For a price just above $2000, it has a highly reliable machine, impressive warranty and key performance making it a long-lasting investment.