The new E95 has the club-quality features, heavy-duty steel construction build and industry-grade components making it the top priority home elliptical. It has the best-rated handgrips and foot pedals amongst the other comparable models in the market.
With the stability, durability and the design that E95 elliptical offers, it’s definitely one of the premium quality home elliptical trainers available in the market. The heavy 34-lb flywheel and the whisper drive system make the rides quiet, smooth and comfortable.
The fully adjustable incline ramp has an angle from 0 to 30-degrees; the users can focus on the toning of lower body muscle groups. The well-designed foot pedals with a two-degree inward slope do not just give the users a natural body balance.
But also reduces the impact and stress on the joints, the club-quality elliptical can support the users rated up to 400 lbs and is a sure shot valuable purchase for all its users.
In fact, many users have rated it as the best elliptical under $2000. Below is the complete SOLE E95 Elliptical Review 2020.
Best Suited for Whom?
E95 elliptical is a club-quality premium elliptical trainer from SOLE Fitness Elliptical for the home users. It is not only a top-rated trainer but also from a famous fitness brand making it one of the most preferred home elliptical trainers.
With top-end features and industry-grade build, SOLE E95 suits users of different levels including beginners through advanced trainees.
This elliptical has adjustable features like foot pedals, stride, and incline ramp making the workout process comfortable for all kinds of users.
Sole Fitness E95 Elliptical Assembly, Design & Build Quality
The initial assembly of E95 elliptical is not very difficult but may take few hours. The equipment box comes with the detailed instruction manual which can be thoroughly followed to complete the process. The users can even watch the few videos available in the company’s website guiding the assembly and usage of the elliptical trainers.
Design and Build Quality
Sole Fitness elliptical trainer has a sturdy and long-lasting build providing unmatched durability and comfort. It measures 83” in length, 27” in width and 62” in height and can fit into the home gyms comfortably. The 34lbs flywheel is one of the heaviest elliptical flywheels offered in the home elliptical trainers.
It can handle user weight up to 400lbs while making the training rides smooth and quiet. The 20 levels resistance and adjustable power incline ramp with 20 elliptical paths offer diversified workouts especially to the leg muscles to achieve the target muscle tones.
The cross-trainer has movable armbars with multi-grip positions enabling the users to achieve the upper body training. Another important comfort that E95 elliptical trainer offers to its users is the control buttons to the adjustable resistance and incline ramp are built into the handlebars.
With the help of physical therapists, the foot pedals have been designed oversized to provide natural body balance during the workout and make the training session enjoyable to the users.
Sole Fitness E95 Elliptical Features
1. Resistance: The resistance offered by E95 elliptical is plenty with up to 20 levels making the training experience extremely smooth and quiet.
2. Flywheel: The heavy flywheel and front drive system offered by the elliptical trainer is at par with the high-end elliptical trainers available in the market.
The 34lbs flywheel and gear ratio makes the rides smooth and eliminates the side-to-side motion. The elliptical trainer has the flywheel in the front making the storage simple and easy.
3. Pedals: E95 elliptical has oversized foot pedals that provide comfort and help the users in maintaining the natural body balance while doing the training rides. These foot pedals are adjustable and have an inward angle of two-degree to reduce the post-workout joint stress level.
4. Incline: The elliptical trainer offers 20 different elliptical paths to its users giving the diversified workouts for achieving the target leg muscles. The power incline can be adjusted with just a push of the button incorporated at the handlebars making the process very simple.
5. Transport Wheels: To facilitate the users with easy movement and storage of the equipment, E95 elliptical features transport wheels.
6. Adjustable Stride Length: The elliptical trainer offers an adjustable stride length from 20” to 22” allowing the users with different strides to undergo comfortable training sessions.
7. Music and Bluetooth: Like all other SOLE elliptical trainers, even E95 comes with MP3 playable port and built-in speakers. The entertainment feature is very important to motivate users to enjoy continuous and longer workout time.
The Bluetooth technology incorporated in the new E95 enables the transfer of training data to the smartphone for better monitoring.
8. Heart Rate Monitoring: The heart rate monitoring is made easy with the help of a wireless chest strap and built-in hand pulse grips. It allows the users to control the heart rate during the workout.
9. Display: The E95 elliptical features 10.1” high-resolution TFT LCD offering a clear and bright display of training feedback such as time duration, heart rate, calories burned, resistance and so on.
Sole Fitness E95 Elliptical Workout Programs
Sole Fitness E95 Elliptical Workout Programs: Normally the elliptical trainers come with pre-set workout programs in order to make the users comfortable in its use for their fitness training. E95 Elliptical has ten workout programs, each of them with different resistance level and incline ramps to achieve the set fitness goal.
The users can set different time-length depending on the individual’s need and goal. The ten workout programs include the classical training programs such as Cardio, Manual, Hill, Interval, Fat Burn and Strength plus two custom programs.
Which the users can customize based on their requirement and two heart rate programs. With the help of these workout programs, the users can train themselves on muscle toning, weight loss and cardio strengthening with ease and comfort.
Sole Fitness E95 Elliptical Warranty
E95 elliptical provides an impressive warranty. Its Frame comes with a Lifetime warranty, and Electronics and parts come with a five-year warranty. It also provides a two-year warranty on labor. There is in-home servicing for all its repairing offered by the company.
Customer Support: The brand Sole Fitness is known for its great customer service. The users can contact the company’s customer support number – 1-866-780-7653 for all their queries and doubts.
Return Policy: The customers of SOLE Fitness enjoy the 30 Day Money Back Guarantee and if they are not happy with the product can return the same within 30 days from the date of purchase and get the refund.
Sole Fitness E95 Elliptical Pros and Cons
As one of the top-rated trainer in-home elliptical segment, E95 is the best elliptical available under $2000. The finest quality components and features offered by SOLE E95 elliptical trainer makes it a premium purchase and a perfect value for money. It delivers a club-quality performance and its highly adjustable features allow.
The users to enjoy the training process. The E95 elliptical has Bluetooth technology supporting the sync with other fitness apps for increased monitoring and enhancing the workout experience. It has been one of the top recommended elliptical of the year. In fact, Yearly has rated E95 as the number one home elliptical under $2000.