LifeSpan brand offers the best elliptical for home use as it intends to provide comprehensive training with 20 integrated ramp settings. This feature enables the user to focus primarily on the quads, calves and glutes to have a perfectly toned body.
The LifeSpan E2i Elliptical Cross Trainer comes equipped with core balance technology that helps in identifying the imbalance in the effort, and this leads to having an equal distribution of effort applied to the machine.Along with this, it offers 20 inches of natural stride and sturdy built that makes it a premium quality fitness equipment designed for home users.
It’s ergonomic designing with quiet operation and syncing with LifeSpan Active Trackapp enables the user to maintain their fitness data and share with the LifeSpan Elliptical community. You can look at the Lifespan E2i Elliptical Cross Trainer Review to have a detailed view of its performance.
Best Suited for Whom?
The LifeSpan E2i Elliptical Cross Trainer is a heavy duty machine that offers the different workout sessions with varying levels of intensity. So, if you prefer to have sturdy and spacious fitness equipment at your place that provides you with the quality and built of gym equipment with all the precision, then you must opt for this LifeSpan cross trainer.
It is best elliptical under $1500 that has got the latest features and provide the benefit of being the budget-friendly equipment.
LifeSpan E2i Elliptical Cross Trainer Assembly, Design & Build Quality
The LifeSpan cross trainer is a big machine that weighs 207 lbs, and it needs at least two people to assemble it correctly. Thus, the user needs to make sure that all guidelines are followed as given in its manual and you can have your fitness equipment ready for use.
Design and Build Quality
The LifeSpan E2i Elliptical Cross Trainer is designed for offering the professional built quality with a sturdy steel frame. Moreover, the provision of 25-pound flywheel makes it a massive machine with ergonomically tuned Q factor that adds to its quiet and smooth operation with incredible precision.
- The steel parts of the equipment have got the double-coating of the anti-corrosive paint that adds to the durability of the elliptical. Moreover, it enhances the aesthetic appeal of the elliptical cross trainer and makes you feel great while engaging in the workout sessions. It has got two front mounted wheels that help in easy forward and backward mobility as well.
- The LifeSpan elliptical cross trainer has the dimensions measuring 80” (L) x 24” (W) x 69” (H). Its total weight accounts for 207 lbs that make it heavy equipment that needs to be handled with care.
- This LifeSpan cross trainer does have the commercial elliptical grade quality built and provides the 20” natural stride that makes it convenient to use.
LifeSpan E2i Elliptical Cross Trainer Features
1. Resistance – This elliptical cross trainer comes equipped with motor-assisted magnetic resistance that allows the users to have 20 levels of intensity. It implies that the machine needs to be connected with a power source to adjust the resistance levels. The user can control the intensity levels from the console, and this leads to better concentration on the workout regime.
The user can opt for the lower level of resistance for the warm-up session and can gradually enhance the resistance level for intense workout sessions.
2. Fitness meter – This LifeSpan elliptical cross trainer comes equipped with a 6 inch blue backlit display that tracks speed, distance, time, date, ramp and calories burned. It also displays information regarding stride count and core balance and resistance levels to help the user access his performance accordingly.
3. Pedals – The pedals of this LifeSpan elliptical cross trainer come equipped with the core balance technology that effectively measures the amount of force applied to each foot and helps in having the equal distribution of effort. Besides this, there is a smooth and quiet pedal motion both forwards and backwards owing to its heavy flywheel.
4. In-built Apps – The Lifespan E2i Elliptical Cross Trainer comes equipped with 21 in-built apps that incorporate the two programs for heart rate, two customized user programs and 17 preset programs. These preset programs include sports training, weight management and sports training.
5. Handles – The grab handles of this Lifespan elliptical cross trainer are designed with precision to provide firm grip at different intensity levels. Thus, the users can enjoy their workout sessions with high-intensity levels without compromising on the firm grip on the handles.
Lifespan E2i Elliptical Cross Trainer Warranty
Having the valid warranty on the fitness equipment makes it an ideal purchase to provide the user with the benefit of the credibility of the brand.
The LifeSpan E2i Elliptical Cross Trainer comes with the lifetime warranty on the frame with a three-year warranty on parts and one year warranty on labor.
LifeSpan E2i Elliptical Cross Trainer Pros & Cons
The LifeSpan E2i Elliptical Cross Trainer is a well-made machine that comes equipped with advanced features having the bluetooth connectivity as well. Its technology is designed to provide cardiovascular fitness with a focus on the lower body fitness.
Being a cost-effective machine, the LifeSpan E2i Elliptical Cross trainer is currently priced at less than $1500 that makes it rank among the best cheap ellipticals.
So, if you are looking for a well-built fitness equipment at your place and space is not a constraint, then you can try out the budget-friendly elliptical under 1500$. Its features, warranty, price and convenience to use makes it the best elliptical for home use that you can buy to attain your fitness aims.