Exerpeutic is a very well-known brand and established health equipment manufacturing brand. This brand comes under Paradigm Health and Wellness which itself is the leading supplier of fitness and health products. Many brands fall under it – Ironman Fitness, Workfit, Ironkids, Fitness Realty, MyCloudFitness, etc.
They make a great lineup of fantastic exercise devices like Exercise Bikes, Ellipticals, Recumbent Bikes, Inversion Tables, etc. These machines are doing great and have garnered good customer reviews. The company is located in Southern California and promises to provide high-end, high quality, and durable products. They promise to cater to user’s needs and offer them the best option from their lineup.
Exerpeutic Elliptical Series
The Elliptical Series by Exerpeutic is terrific and presents models that are ideal for home use. Each model delivers something good and caters to the user’s needs. They are loaded with decent features and technology and are fruitful in offering a good workout to the user. Learn more about each elliptical model below:
1. Exerpeutic GOLD 2000XLST Bluetooth Smart Technology Elliptical Trainer with 21 Workout Programs
The GOLD 2000XLST elliptical trainer by Exerpeutic is a perfect choice for beginners who want a complete body workout, every day at their homes. It gives a gym-like performance and is a heavy-duty machine. It is sleek and attractive in design and is portable. It is one of the best ellipticals under $500. Read more about its features here:
- It comes with 13” stride length with upgraded ergonomics for a comfortable session.
- It has 21 preset workout programs and three computer goal setting programs which help in achieving user’s fitness goals.
- This elliptical features Bluetooth Smart Technology with a free MyFitQuest4 app for tracking the workout results.
- It has 16 levels of magnetic tension which offers a wide range of workout options ranging from low-impact to hardcore sessions.
- The LCD of this trainer is a large console with a backlight which enables easy reading even during dim light.
- The pedals are large and have a ribbed design which avoids foot slipping even during intense pedaling.
- It uses an upgraded 3-piece high torque crank system that delivers a very smooth and consistent motion.
2. Exerpeutic 1318 5000 Magnetic Elliptical Trainer with Double Transmission Drive
The 1318 5000 Magnetic Elliptical Trainer by Exerpeutic is a smart machine that comes with a phone/tablet holder. The user can watch a video, listen to music, read a book, or check his email while exercising on this machine. It lets you enjoy a comfortable workout at home with its lovely features. Its sleek design gives a natural stride motion and an overall body workout. Read more about its features here:
- It comes with 18” smooth, elliptical stride length which delivers a complete range workout to the user, without straining his ankles and knees.
- It comes with 24 levels of magnetic tension to give an extensive workout variety to the user.
- It features 12 in-built workout programs to let the user choose the right kind of workout program for himself, to attain his fitness goals.
- The handlebars are dual action which gives a complete workout for the upper body.
- The pedals of this elliptical trainer have a large stride which accommodates any foot size and also prevents slipping of the foot while working out.
- This machine has a double transmission drive system which makes the overall experience very smooth and noise free.
- The hand pulse sensors measure the heart rate and let the user stay within his target heart rate zone.
3. Exerpeutic 1000XL Heavy Duty Magnetic Elliptical
The 1000 XL heavy duty model by Exerpeutic is a solidly built unit which gives a zero impact workout without straining the knees and joints. It is perfect for an average user who wants to follow a healthy fitness routine at a low price. It is one of the best ellipticals under $1000. It is a compact unit but is perfect for a toning and cardio workout. It is suitable for a house of any size and is sure to fulfill everyone/s fitness goals in the family. Here are its fantastic features:
- This machine delivers a natural elliptical motion and eliminates any bouncy movements while working out.
- It is a very smooth and quiet machine due to its precision balanced flywheel and V-belt drive system.
- Its construction is of heavy-duty steel which makes it extremely sturdy and able to hold weights up to 300 lbs.
- It comes with eight levels of magnetic resistance which the user can adjust according to his need. It offers a decent range of workouts ranging from low-impact to endurance workouts.
- The stride length is of 13-inches which is ideal for short customers and a decent workout.
- The pedals are large and have a ribbed design. This feature avoids any slippage of the foot while exercising at high speeds.
- The LCD is a large window which is easy to read. It displays data which helps in monitoring the progress of the workout.
4. Exerpeutic Aero Air Elliptical
The Exerpeutic Aero Air Elliptical Trainer is an excellent trainer in the entry-level domain because it has attractive features as compared to its price. It is the cheapest elliptical trainer and one of the best ellipticals under $100. It delivers a full body workout at home. It is a small and lightweight machine and takes very little space in the house. People who have simple exercise needs will benefit from this elliptical. Here are its features:
- This is the most lightweight machine and is 75% lighter than other standard home ellipticals. This is because many of its parts are made of plastic.
- It has moving handlebars which deliver a total body workout.
- It has eight levels of magnetic resistance which the user can easily adjust with a dial.
- It also enables backward stride motion to charge up the workout and can hit most of the muscle groups.
- It has minimal impact on knees, joints, and ankles because it offers a low-impact workout.
- The stride length is a little short but good enough for people recovering from accidents or surgeries.
Exerpeutic Ellipticals Pros and Cons
The above review contains a list of all the Exerpeutic Ellipticals and highlights the main features of each model. It is easy for the user to choose the one which suits him the most. These ellipticals are the favorite of people who want good cardio at home. The price range of these ellipticals is also very reasonable and is in everyone’s reach.
The resistance levels, stride length, pedal design, weight capacity, LCD, etc. all such features of each model are great and suit some or the other user. All these ellipticals are the best ellipticals for home use. They make exercising very easy and comfortable within the comforts of home.
They also are space-friendly and can be stored anywhere in the house when not in use. They even come with transport wheels for easy relocation. The Ellipticals by Exerpeutic are fantastic cardio machines.