The Bodycraft SCT400g Elliptical has been specially designed to make the workout sessions easy on your backs, joints and legs. It tends to provide a total body functional movement.
It features variable levels of resistance, adjustable arm length and handles angle, super swivel seated motion with a comfortable 16” Stride length, customizable programs and a well-designed console to help users reach their desired fitness goals.
Characterised by a comfortable design and back-supporting features, the Bodycraft Elliptical is an excellent option for informal workouts that are easy on the joints and provide greater calorie burn and effective body toning. It is no doubt an affordable and ideal elliptical for every category of trainers.
Best Suited for Whom?
It is suitable for those trainers who are physically weaker and always need consistent back support and provides them with a comfortable seated position with minimum stress on knees and joints. It is excellent for those recovering from an injury and senior with knee problems without hurting their back. Thus making it the right choice for all ages and categories of people.
Bodycraft SCT400g Elliptical Assembly, Design and Build Quality
The Bodycraft SCT400g Elliptical comes securely boxed and packaged. But as far as assembly is concerned, it will take your time. The Bodycraft SCT400g Elliptical comes assembled at all the bearings sealed at all the major pivots and rollers. There comes a handy manual along with the machine to help in fully assembling the elliptical.
It will take a few hours to assemble the machine. But it is not hard to gather if you will adequately follow all the instructions.
Design and Build Quality
The Bodycraft SCT400g Elliptical has a “Green” generator. You don’t need to worry about the power shortage. The machine has assembled dimensions of 71.5”L x 30″W x 54″H (live dims: 76”L x 30”W x 54”H) and it can withstand a maximum user weight up to 400 pounds.
Bodycraft SCT400g Elliptical is built well on a stable, high-quality steel frame with precision sealed bearings at all major pivots and rollers and will stand up to your most intense workouts.The comfort seat measures sufficiently enough to manage a weight up to 400 lbs, and an extra-large textured foot pedal is also present.
Beyond this, soft handrail grips offer even more sturdy support for smooth striding. Bodycraft provides a pretty good ten-year warranty on the on this fantastic piece of equipment. These careful design considerations help make the Bodycraft SCT400g Elliptical an excellent buyers choice elliptical for 2020, looking for comfort and safety during workouts.
Bodycraft SCT400g Elliptical Features
1. Resistance: Eight resistance levels are available, digitally controlled, and the range is suitable for beginners to advanced intensities. The maximum user weight is 400 pounds. You can pick up the pace or slow it down as per the body requirements.
2. Fitness meter: The console has a 7.5” LCD. Blu view programmable LCD console offers eight diverse workout programs, including some that are controlled by heart rate. It stores multiple user profiles. The users can customise their profiles by age, weight, program, time, target/work and HR. Feedback window displays the time, distance, pulse and more.
The elliptical is much compatible with wireless chest straps, and grip pulse sensors that are built into the handlebars to give you a precise check on your workout intensities. Thus it has an inbuilt digital fitness meter in the form of its console.
3. Pedals: The pedal moves inward as you pedal forward. It is similar to the levers of your cycle along with a comfortable seat. They are cushioned well to keep your heels in good contact with the surface. They tend to give you a more efficient and ergonomically correct workout. Unlike another Bodycraft elliptical, it uses the spring step technology.
4. The grab handle and built-in transport wheels: It has transport wheels to roll it anywhere we want. Thus adds to its portability.
5. Desk stand: The whole Bodycraft elliptical series lacks the desk stand, which is a point to be improved considering all other big competitors.
Bodycraft SCT400g Elliptical Warranty
This model’s warranty package provides lifetime coverage for the frame, seven years for parts and electronics, and two years of in-home labour.
The commercial warranty covers the structure for ten years, labour services for two years and parts for seven years.It is the best elliptical under $2000.
Bodycraft SCT400g Elliptical Pros and Cons
This recumbent elliptical is an excellent option for those who prefer to be in a more comfortable, seated position while they work out. The Bodycraft has made sure that you get all of the benefits of an elliptical workout on this recumbent elliptical without cutting on the quality and features.
The elliptical tend to provide low impact, full body muscle targeting, calorie burn, cardio strengthening, etc. while you’re just sitting. Thus, Adding more to your comfort! Considering all these high tech features and functionality it is the best Bodycraft elliptical of the year.