Bodycraft Ellipticals Review 2019
Bodycraft has always been a very trusted brand, and the quality of their machines be it treadmills, upright bikes, recumbent bikes, rowing machines and most importantly the Bodycraft Elliptical are always up to to the mark. Bodycraft has introduced an ultimate range of front and rear drive ellipticals under $2000.
It includes the ECT400g elliptical, ECT500g elliptical, ECT800g elliptical, ECT1000g elliptical and SCT400g seated elliptical. All of them offer a unique design, features and high rated reviews. Redefining the levels of technology, quality, innovation and services Bodycraft brand is a premium brand delivering the very best fitness experiences since ages.
Why Bodycraft Stands Out Among the Rest
Nowadays people are increasingly inclining towards elliptical workouts as a safe and comfortable way to stay fit, lose excess weight, and to tone up the entire body overall. There are many high-end manufacturers available in the elliptical market today, but Bodycraft sits at the higher end of this elliptical spectrum.
What sets this brand apart is its safe and ergonomic build, high-intensity flywheels, variable resistance and every detailed feature that you would expect in an elliptical. The workout programs and personalisation options go far beyond what other machines offer at this price under $2000.
Established in the 1990s, Bodycraft has excellent years of experience to produce devices that cater to both residential and commercial fitness levels. Above features make the Bodycraft, a hit customer choice elliptical brand.
Bodycraft Elliptical Series
One of the best things about Bodycraft ellipticals is the number of efforts and dedication they put into the equipment to prove their worth. All the products have eddy current technology and electromagnetic brakes in common. Aside from minor differences, the quality, performance and features incorporated in the entire elliptical series from Bodycraft are almost identical. Are you looking for a great machine with even greater affordability and warranties? Then Bodycraft is definitely worth giving a consideration.
Bodycraft Result Elliptical
Following are the elliptical machines launched by Bodycraft.
Bodycraft ECT400g Elliptical
With its variable range of resistance, the Bodycraft offers a unique collection of workout options and a great stride. It is the lowest priced option from Bodycraft elliptical series offering eddy current technology. For a regular runner to an advanced athlete, this is an ideal choice Elliptical for everyone.
- The elliptical has size dimensions of 73.5 ” L x 28.5″ W x 68″ H and maximum user weight capacity of up to 400 pounds.
- It has 20 levels of resistance.
- It comes with exceptional warranty coverage, covering the frame for a lifetime.
- It displays a wide range of workout programs keeps your workouts feeling new and challenging
- Oversized and cushioned pedals offer an ideal pedal spacing of 2.5”.
- Pedals are at a low 12” access from the floor.
- Easy to use console reads out-Speed, Time, Distance, Calories, RPM, Level, Watts, and Pulse.
- A massive 19 lb flywheel tends to provide a smooth motion.
- Transport wheels make transportation a lot easier.
Bodycraft ECT500g Elliptical
Concerning value for money and ease of use, the Bodycraft ECT500g elliptical is a right choice. If you are hunting for a compact elliptical from a brand like Bodycraft, this product will not disappoint you in any way.
- It has a 23″ Natural Elliptical Stride.
- Being compact in design it has size dimensions of 29 (L) x 16 (W) x 11 (H) only.
- The frame is made up of heavy-duty aluminium with precision sealed bearings.
- It has a maximum weight capacity of 375 pounds.
- The machine has an inbuilt generator thus it doesn’t demand any outside power source.
- It offers 30 levels of resistance built on eddy current technology.
- The accessory tray includes tablet and water bottle holder along with a reading rack.
- Though the pedals are cushioned and wide enough, the pedal spacing is bit narrow measuring only 2.5”.
- The console features an HD Touch Screen with ten inbuilt programs.
- Other features include the built-in transport wheels, user profile customisation and exclusive warranties.
Bodycraft ECT800g Elliptical
Due to the higher availability of great exercise options, resistance settings, workout programs, smooth and gliding motion and overall effectiveness, this is one of the best ellipticals from Bodycraft we’ve ever come across. Beyond this, it also suits your pockets well.
- The Bodycraft ECT 800g elliptical features an impressive 20.5-inch stride length.
- The machine is fitted with a 20-pound flywheel, hence forming a whisper quiet drive system.
- It comes with home friendly dimensions of 79” L x 26″ W x 68″ H. Thus fits your space very well.
- It offers 20 levels of resistance.
- 3.5” pedal spacing and 7.5” low access height are one of the best features.
- It features user profile customisation.
- The convenient console offers a considerable LCD and reads out Speed, Time, Distance, Calories, RPM, Level, Watts, and Pulse.
- The addition of transport wheels, chest strap, tablet and water bottle holder, and top commercial and residential warranties are worth mentioning.
Bodycraft ECT 1000g Elliptical
When you take into account the big brand name, fantastic build, great features, lengthy warranty, and awesome reviews, this is an elliptical that does represent excellent value for your money. Bodycraft ECT1000g elliptical is one of the top model Ellipticals from the Bodycraft.
- It has a sturdy, stable and durable frame.
- It has size dimensions of 68″L x 31.5″w x 63″ H.
- It offers 30 resistance levels. The best of the Bodycraft so far. Thus making it a top choice elliptical.
- Excellent pedal space of 3.5” is ideal for every type of runners.
- It is compatible with four users profile at a time.
- The fantastic console offers a high contrast LCD infinity display along with 13 inbuilt programs thus grabbing maximum user attention.
- Bodycraft warranty covers frame for lifetime, parts and electronics for 1o years and labour services for two years.
- The machine can support a maximum user weight up to 400 pounds.
Bodycraft SCT400g Seated Elliptical
It is a reliable machine with maximum advantages. The most noticeable difference you’ll notice between the Bodycraft SCT400g seated elliptical and other models of Bodycraft ellipticals series is the combination of the flywheel and Comfortable seat and pedalling.
Although there’s nothing unusual about this elliptical, it’s the addition of ultrawide seat and backrest that creates an entirely different running experience. It is one of the most sophisticated elliptical models from Bodycraft.
- The machine has assembled dimensions of 71.5”L x 30″W x 54″H.
- It offers digitally controlled eight levels of resistance.
- Elliptical is built well on a high-quality steel frame that is entirely resistant to everyday wear and tear.
- The display features a 7.5” blue View LCD technology. It is very user-friendly.
- Eight diversified workout programs are offered to the users to make your workout experience interesting.
- It features ergonomically correct multi-grip handlebars and quick controls.
- It supports up to 4 users profile.
- It has 20 lbs high precision flywheel.
- Pedals are now fully adjustable and incorporate the spring step technology.
- Transport wheels have been attached to make it easier to move around.
- Telemetric heart rate monitoring, precise assembly instruction and decent warranties are further add-on features.
Pros and Cons of Bodycraft Ellipticals
- Intuitive console.
- Highly effective heart rate monitoring.
- Low foot pedal height coupled with excellent pedal spacing.
- Sturdy and damage proof frame design.
- Longer stride length and variable resistance than other top devices at the same price point.
- Many training programs and clear work readouts.
- Smooth and quiet running motion thanks to the moving flywheel belt.
- Built-in transport wheels to get the whole assembly moving.
- Lack of assembly
- Lack of media compatibility
- High prices
Every year, some new machine or gadget comes out in the fitness industry with much-advanced technology and innovation posing a stiff competition to all the existing brands.
But the trust and respect the Bodycraft has created amongst the customers over the years with their excellent qualities and services are beyond any replacement. Smooth and reliable, the Bodycraft ellipticals are the best buy elliptical in the market.