For those obsessed with monitoring their progress, this elliptical comes a sophisticated console where you can keep track of strides, distance, time, calories burned, and everything. The unit features a cordless assembly along with the standard 3.5” footpad and 20-pound flywheel.
Believe it or not, this machine offers 13 workout programs and maximum user weight support up to 400 lbs, both being remarkable features as compared to other expensive options.They are stable in design with the excellent build quality and are a popular choice among customers. Thus making it the best elliptical choice of 2019.
Best Suited for whom?
The Bodycraft ECT1000g Elliptical would be a more appropriate option for someone who is not much of a gym person. For those who want to work on their bodies without compromising with time and work, Bodycraft Elliptical is a right pick! This elliptical is good for tight spaces or for those who don’t have much room to spare. The machine can support a maximum weight of 400 lbs.
Bodycraft ECT1000g Elliptical Assembly, Design & Build Quality
You have to assemble this elliptical yourself just like any other Bodycraft elliptical. It may look daunting at first, but all the necessary tools and instructions are already present in the box. You can get the entire thing assembled within 30-45 minutes.
Design and Build Quality
The machine is cord-free.The elliptical is sturdy in design. It is built with a non-corrosive and durable aluminium frame and provides you with great features for full body workout in the comfort of your home.
It has dimensions of 68″L x 31.5″w x 63″ H and can hold up to 400 lbs. The machine has oversized and cushioned pedals which moves exceptionally smooth, and the entire apparatus performs very quietly. The stride length is remarkable matching the industry standards. All in all, the above features make it the top choice elliptical among the customers.
Bodycraft ECT1000g Elliptical Features
1. Resistance – Performance wise, the elliptical offers a bunch of options for flexibility. For instance, you can choose a resistance level from the set of 30. Thus providing you perfect amount of resistance that matches your needs. Like other elliptical in Bodycraft series, it is built using eddy current green brake technology.
2. Pedals – The pedals are the right size to hold medium to high frame trainers. It has an excellent pedal space of 3.5” The minimum step on height is 7.5”.Beyond this, the working of the pedals is hugely silent creating no hindrance in your work.
3. Fitness Meter – The elliptical has a built-in computer which tracks your speed, distance, time, and heart rate. It also monitors your heart rate via a wireless heart rate strap feature which displays on the screen. The console further has a total of 13 pre-set workouts to give you desired intensity of workouts. It is compatible with a maximum of 4 users that can save their profile.
4. Transport Wheels and Grab Handle – With wheels built into the front, it’s portable enough and can be rolled down and pushed into any place. Hence a space saver.
5. Desk stand – Though the desk stand is missing; the console is provided with a tablet holder not to let you compromise between your work and fitness routine.
Bodycraft ECT1000g Elliptical Warranty
If you are paying $3000+ for a machine, then, of course, you will expect better and comprehensive warranties. Bodycraft warranty covers frame for lifetime, parts and electronics for 10 years and labour services for two years.
Bodycraft ECT1000g Elliptical Pros and Cons
In sum, the Bodycraft ECT1000g Elliptical is a wonderfully versatile trainer for low-impact exercise with extraordinary results. It’s a perfect home elliptical in 2019 for those who care about durability and budget. With multiple stride lengths and resistance settings, this Bodycraft elliptical helps you tone your lower body beautifully while being suitable for the heart, arms and core. Undoubtedly one of the best machines in the cross trainer industry today.