Body Solid Ellipticals Review
Body Solid is the leading fitness equipment manufacturer of the international fitness industry for the past 25 years. It has been reinventing its product line to match the requirement of the current times to ensure that the users attain the highly practical solution to their fitness needs. The brand provides both home and commercial usage.
Their range of equipment includes a whole range of fitness equipment including the Body-Solid Ellipticals. The brand assures excellent results to the users owing to its uncompromising quality and precision.
Why Body Solid Stands Out Among The Rest?
The Body Solid brand was established in 1989 and started manufacturing its fitness equipment that is now supplied in over 100 countries in the world. The brand caters to the broader range of clientele that not only remains limited to commercial health club settings, or home-based users, but schools, universities, medical facilities, military and government, police and fire departments, and that too all over the world.
Also, the brand remains committed to its philosophy of “built for life,” by incorporating the best material, components, and service in their fitness equipment.
Body Solid Elliptical Series
1. Body-Solid E5000 Elliptical: The Body-Solid E5000 Elliptical is ranked among the top center drive ellipticals that are designed with a perfect amalgamation of technology, innovation, performance, and engineering. It is the high-end model from the brand that falls under the category of top selling elliptical under $2500 but without compromising on quality and precision. Following are its features.
- The Body-Solid elliptical is designed with a patented center drive design that makes it the recommended choice for home use ellipticals and also for commercial settings.
- It offers 20 levels of resistance with 21” natural stride and an arched support frame for added performance and durability.
- The endurance elliptical is designed with large oversized pedals and closed spacing between the pedals that allow the different users to fit in without exerting their hips, back, and feet.
- Body Solid cross trainer elliptical offers wireless and contacts heart rate with a heart rate strap for maximized performance.
- The valid residential and commercial warranty adds to the confidence of the buyers for using this machine for a long duration.
- Body Solid Elliptical offers the zero-impact workout sessions that enhance their usability for different aged people.
2. Body-Solid E300 Elliptical: The Body-Solid E300 Elliptical is one of the most preferred commercial treadmills that comes equipped with unsurpassed durability for long term use. It is a mid-price range machine that comes packed with numerous features to make it the best elliptical for home use. Following are its features:
- E 300 elliptical review states that this machine offers extremely effective results with its 20 levels of resistance.
- The 21” stride makes it a viable option for the tall users to exercise on this machine comfortably for long hours.
- It provides both upper and lower body workout with comfortable handgrips and easy step-up height.
- It also ranks among the best center drive ellipticals that have patented its center drive design for offering the top-notch fitness equipment to the users.
- It is also one of the top compact ellipticals as its space-saving design makes it a perfect choice for small apartment, condo or any place that needs a space-efficient elliptical trainer.
- Body Solid e300 endurance elliptical trainer with 5 readouts LED display and contact heart programs provide low-impact running, jogging and walking exercises.
3. Body-Solid E400 Elliptical: The Body-Solid E400 Elliptical is undoubtedly the best elliptical that is used at home as it offers highly space-efficient machine with low-impact workout sessions. Its superior programming and advanced features make it an upgraded version of endurance e300 elliptical. It has the following features:
- Endurance e400 elliptical is a center drive elliptical that has got its design patented for having the absolute precision in the manufacturing of this equipment.
- It offers 20 levels of resistance with 20 programs for better user capacity.
- The e400 elliptical comes with 21” adjustable stride that allows even the taller users to maximize their performance using this elliptical.
- It offers contact and wireless heart rate control with a chest strap to allow for the optimal recording of heart rate during the workout.
- Body Solid Elliptical offers valid home warranty for its users that enhances their confidence to buy the equipment.
- It ranks among the top selling high-end treadmills of the brand that comes under the category of best elliptical available over a price range of $2500.
4. Body Solid Best Fitness Cross Trainer Elliptical: The Body Solid Endurance e1 Treadmill is rated among the top rated compact ellipticals that are highly space-efficient with its 3’x4’ design having minimal footprints for limited areas. It is a basic entry-level elliptical from Body-Solid that offers a complete cardio workout. Its features are as follows:
- The elliptical trainer offers eight levels of magnetic resistance for having the productive outcomes of the workout sessions.
- The is the best cross trainer that offers upper and lower body workout with synchronized arms.
- The contact heart rate monitoring helps the users to workout on their target heart rate zone with precision.
- The availability of integrated transport wheels adds to the convenience of the users to store it afterward.
- It is the best elliptical trainer that comes with primary and minimalistic features and dominant performance.
- It is viewed as one of the top elliptical available below $1000 with five LED display screen offering the best cardio workout.
5. Body Solid Best Fitness Center Drive Elliptical: The Body-Solid Best Fitness Center Drive Elliptical is viewed as the best elliptical that offers sturdy built and natural stride for optimal performance. It is the best elliptical machine that aims to deliver exceptional performance with its impressive functionality and high-end performance. Its features are as follows:
- The Elliptical offers 21” stride for natural movement and suitable for different users.
- The 17 resistance levels of this Body Solid elliptical comes equipped with adjustment settings to allow better control over the workout.
- The contact heart rate readings provide a detailed view of the heart rate during different phases of workout challenge.
- Its 12 workout programs add to the variation in the workout schedule of the users.
- The Body-Solid Elliptical falls under the range of best elliptical under the price range of $2000.
Body Solid Elliptical Pros and Cons
Body Solid Ellipticals offer the quality construction with key detailing to all the materials and components used in its manufacturing. The users derive the benefit of ellipticals that are the preferred choice when it comes to buying for their homes as they with good warranty coverage and durable performance.
Therefore, if you intend to build your cardio along with having the total body workout, then Body Solid ellipticals are the best elliptical machines for you. Thus, Body Solid ellipticals review 2020 would enable you to choose the best elliptical that suits your daily fitness requirement and offer you commercial fitness equipment at the comfort of your home.