At Aimworkout.com, we value education and the commitment and desire to succeed. However, we recognize that life can be unpredictable and throw us curve balls even when we give things our best shot, which is why we offer students the opportunity to continue their pursuits and overcome setbacks with our $1500 merit-based scholarship.
Our scholarship is offered twice a year: for the fall period and the Spring Semester. So, if you miss out the first time, there’s always another opportunity around the corner.
How to Apply
Finances should never come in the way of academic pursuits. We believe it is our honor and our privilege to be in the position to help the great minds of today achieve their goals and dreams.
- All you need to do to apply and be considered is tell us why you deserve the scholarship in an essay of no more than 1500-2000 words. Share with us any life changing experience or events that compelled you to take your life more seriously or that motivated you to be the best that you can be.
- Last Date for the application is October 10th 2016.
- We encourage you to be as honest and forthright as possible. This is your opportunity to tell us why you’re most deserving, so don’t hold back!
- We also encourage the addition of pictures and videos to further corroborate your experiences and bring them to life.
Pre-requisites and Eligibility
- You must be a citizen of the United States of America.
- You must be either a part-time or full-time of an undergraduate institution in the US.
- You should have a minimum GPA of 3.2 in an accredited high school or college (of the current year).
- Entry is 100% free for qualifying students
Scoring your Submission
All entries will be read and judged by our panel of experts. Remember we’re looking for real life experiences that are compelling and genuine. We’ve been at this for awhile. So it’s easy for us to spot a fake in the pile.
Just be yourself and share your story without trying too hard to sound cool. Good luck guys!
The winner will be notified by email as well as officially announced on our Facebook page and website.