Before using Stamina In-Motion, it needs to be put together first which is almost a child’s play. My husband, who has the least mechanical inclination did it even before I had asked him to do it. For extra steadiness, plant a chair next to the machine and keep your hand on the chair’s back while getting onto the pedals. Move your elevated foot forward and follow the natural path of the machine. If necessary, use a wall or a table to help maintain your balance while using [it].”
This user review has specifically been provided to assist you in making up your mind to buy Stamina in motion, elliptical trainer. The Stamina in motion is a prudently designed equipment, but there has been no compromise done on the effectiveness aspect. It is compact and noiseless equipment that is very easy to assemble and gives a complete cardiovascular workout for the lower parts of the body.
- Compact, lightweight elliptical trainer for the home or office
- Foot-pedal-only chassis fits handily under a desk or in a closet
Since the Stamina in motion can be used at one’s convenience, I simply adore it. It can be turned around such that it can be used in a standing stance or seating position. This simply shows, based on the part of the body you want to occupy, it can be used while standing to get a great cardio workout but If spun around dull and you sit on a chair, a safe leg flow workout can be had.
The Stamina E1000 provides an answer to your cardio workout needs; there are some things you need to know about this stamina in motion elliptical trainer before you make that purchase.
The Stamina in motion is a very compact equipment and doesn’t require much space as a result because of its portability it can be carried around according to the user’s convenience new but very effective Elliptical
Although the in-motion technology is relatively anonymous, it has proven to be remarkably effective when it comes to calorie burning and tough workout. It does indeed give you such powerful and intense workout that “your legs will feel it”.
Despite its small size, it provides an effective low-intensity, low-impact workout to get the blood pumping when you are at a house or even at an office and cannot go to the gym. Hence, you can burn almost 300 calories in 30 minutes.
- It is very handy, and you can even place it on your working desk and use it while sitting. You can also carry it around.
- It permits you a challenging workout; it destroys your calories, and it strengthens the cardiovascular system
- You get a very masculine, quiet and rugged construction
- You can use it while working at your desk or while watching TV.
- It has a load level arrangement that can be altered at any time during the workout. Changing this load level alters the resistance levels and allows you to change the degree of intensity of the exercise.
- Depending on your inclination and what you intend to gain from the session, the foot pedals can be moved in the backward or forward direction, hence maximizing the impact on lower body muscles.
- The utmost weight the device can take is 250 Lbs.
- This handy elliptical outfit performs better when placed on a solid surface rather than on a loose platform.
- The manufacturer advocates that enough space is free for access to, emergency dismount passage around and passage around from the machine. At least 20 inches in the front or back and 20 inches on one side is required for it’s positioning.
- Product Dimensions: The machine is approximately 24.3 inches long x 17inches wide x 11.4 inches tall
- It looks more of a stair stepper than an elliptical equipment
- The short step is just not that natural and comfortable
- You pay a very high amount of equipment that is thought of like an elliptical trainer (it is not the case) and is supported by only a 90-day warranty.
- Learning to balance takes some time.
There is a problem with the durability of the pedals as after a certain period they will either “they will come loose” or”the motion will no longer be smooth “they will wobble”.The short stride length is also an issue. As an outcome, these short strides feel painful and uneasy. The Lcd display is also not very useful and get’s exhausted after some days of use.
Despite the criticism about the short and shaky motion, it seems that most of the users of the Stamina E1000 Elliptical training equipment have been singing praises of this equipment.