We all lead very hectic lives wherein we hardly get any time for ourselves. This is the precise reason that there is no time that we can squeeze out for visiting a gym on a regular basis. This is where a home gym comes much in handy. A power rack like the PowerLine PPR 200X Power Rack is a great option for a complete body workout at the comfort of your home. Security, effectiveness, and efficiency are some of the features that we want in a workout and PowerLine PPR 200X Power Rack offers you all this and so much more. This unique machine is suitable for gyms and your home, providing you with a perfect workout.
Users who have used the PowerLine PPR200X have given a very positive response. It offers you a wide range of workout routines like squats, lifting, overhead press, shoulder shrug, barbell exercise, and bench press. This power rack is proved to be not only safe and efficient but also very affordable. If you do some research, you will learn that it is a very affordable model as compared to the other companies that offers that same features but in a different and much higher price range.
Smith machines tend to be more expensive than power racks because of their intricate design. The range of motion offered is also limited in comparison to power stands. This feature might not prove very useful while doing squats.
The PowerLine Power Rack allows you to workout at home, very safely without using a spotter, and you don’t even have to pay a fortune.
The rack offers you a defined level of support when racked, so as you walk back with the weights, you are prone to more injuries. This is especially true when you enjoy strength training workouts; the reps here will be at the lower end of the scale from 1-6.
10-year frame warranty
Users say that this power rack has proven itself to be very sturdy. Choose any exercise you wish to and it will offer you a very effective workout. This claim does not go in vain because even bodybuilders say that it is a very efficient machine that provides you with the perfect workout and is perfectly safe. The only concern is the paint that tends to peel off from the safety rods. But paint has nothing to do with the performance it gives, and it stand-ups to its promises.
The reasons for buying this machine are endless. But I will still state few here that will make PPR200X stand out from the rest:
- The measurements of this PowerLine Power Rack are: 44 x 82 x 46 inches, that means it can fit easily in your living room or the garage
- Has a wide walk-in design: Offers wide space that is sufficient for side to side movement. It is important for performing some exercise routines as there is no limit. Plus it also decreases the risk of injuries
- Two heat-tempered liftoffs
- Two saber-style safety rods: Ensures safety during your workout routines. The weights are held correctly due to this feature
- Power rack for helping weightlifters exercise safely and efficiently all the time.
- Its design provides stability. This power rack keeps all weights and barbells in position. There are 18 different areas where you can work the muscles of your body
- Ability to modify: Includes lateral pull down attachments, J Hook Attachments, and plate holders. This helps in different kinds of modifications for an overall body workout
- The power rack is perfect for squats, flat bench, incline and shoulder shrugs
- 10-year frame warranty
There are also certain downsides that this power rack suffers from these are enumerated below:
- It lacks light weight plate storage pegs
- Attachments can be added to PowerLine PPR200X
- Paint peels off
- The powerLine PPR200X is an entry level equipment
If you want a home gym power rack, the PowerLine PPR200X is the apt choice for you. It will help you improve your workout plans. You will have a very safe exercise, but you have to make sure that you don’t cross the limit.
The PowerLine Power Rack helps weightlifters to workout with caution while performing military presses, squats, and many more such exercises. As there is an extensive walk design provided, a variety of exercises can be carried out like incline, decline, squats, military and flat.
There are two saber bars and Bar support. The Power rack increases your safety by helping you push without using a spotter. Attachments will help you keep the cost lower, giving you access to customize your PPR200X. An attachment like weight plate storage pegs will be an added advantage. Though it is priced as an entry level machine, it offers you strength and stability that tops the high range racks. Therefore, this Power Rack is completely recommended by me for a complete workout that can help you perform great exercises that will certainly tone up your body.