The Keiser M3 Indoor Cycle is a league in itself. It is an advanced level of indoor cycling and a great home gym equipment to help you get the kind of workout that you wish, sitting in the comfort and convenience of your home. Read on my Keiser M3 Indoor Cycle Review to know more about the things that make this bike a notch up than its contemporaries.
This indoor cycle may look like it is made from just one aluminum piece since it is so sturdy and stable. It is an expensive bike, agreed, but it has been designed in such a manner that it will last you a lifetime and will barely need any maintenance. Rather than other bikes which require maintenance due to wear and tear, the M3 lasts you well and therefore, saves a lot of money by and large.
Also, if your prime focus is to lose weight, then this bike is ideal for you as it has a high tension and also many resistance levels. You can burn a lot of calories on the Keiser M3 and its great built, and great features will be at your disposal to meet all your fitness goals.
The handlebars in this model are quite adjustable and can be quickly moved up, down, forward and backward. It helps users of all kinds of body shape and weight to adjust well on the bike for a comfortable and convenient workout. A proper position for the workout can be achieved which helps the user in getting maximum comfort during the length of the exercise session.
The Keiser M3 Indoor Bike has a super smooth magnetic resistance, and it is pretty similar to that of a road cycle. There are 24 varied levels of resistance, and you can do any workout whether it is emulating a hill climb, a sprint downhill or any other virtual terrain that exists on the resistance level and can be brought about manually. When you change the resistance level, there is no shaking or shuddering which is a common problem in many indoor bikes. It is also a very silent bike and hardly makes any sound when you are exercising on it.
- It has a weight of 140 pounds and can take up a maximum weight of 300 lbs.
- The Keiser bike has wheels for easy transportation and also that it is heavy, so wheels are much of necessity.
- The handlebars and the seat of this indoor cycle are adjustable and therefore, the user can get a position that is most comfortable for him/her.
- The LCD displays the necessary information of your workout like the distance, calories burnt and the speed.
- The seat is padded with foam and also has a right width for added comfort.
- The bike is pretty quiet and therefore, there is no noise created by it. One can easily watch TV or even read during the workout.
- The magnetic resistance is rare at 24 varied levels. It gives you such a feeling that you are riding the bike on the road as it has a realistic motion and will be successful in challenging each and every part of your body.
Drawbacks of the Keiser M3 Indoor Cycle
The price of the bike is quite high which may be a downside for some people. But on the contrary, you also have to consider the great features that it comes with. They are too many to review and also, one doesn’t mind paying the price if the quality delivered is the best. This happens to be more or less the only drawback that this indoor bike has. But like I said, you won’t mind paying the price if you get good quality and great features, won’t you?
The Keiser M3 Indoor Cycle is expensive, of course, but at this price, you are getting superior quality and a sleek-looking bike. The vast array of features that it has are unparalleled, and the workout that you can do on this is the most efficient one, without a doubt.