The Ironman Gravity 4000 inversion table is the brand new form presented by Ironman and has indeed gained momentum for its effectiveness as well as comfort. It has fantastic features which work together to upgrade your inversion experience. Also, your muscles are relaxed. This is an improvised model.
- Sturdy inversion table that may help reducing back stress and stimulating circulation
- Tubular steel frame, memory-foam nylon backrest, and powder-coated finish
This inversion table is a mandatory equipment option which is also used to conduct the inversion therapy by many doctors and some of the other professionals dealing with health care. This table is one of the strongest and the sturdiest available in the market and is a must buy for those who are willing to carry out inversion therapy. Read more about inversion therapy. When you use the Ironman Gravity 4000 Inversion Table, you experience great ease as well as comfort as it is padded with a high in quality memory foam which initiates support while exercising.
The table is heavy too. You will get to know about the strength of the table when you get it. An hour or so will be required to assemble the product as the instructions stated simply as well as easy to follow. After gathering, it takes an attractive look, and you can leave your guests impressed too!
Being compiled with great endurance, the table is interesting for being extra wide as well as durable. It includes a heavy in duty tubular shaped steel frame which has the quality of an anti-scratch finish thus resulting in more stability, security as well as durability in the on-going process of inversion.
The table also contains a covered backrest having a vinyl of the memory foam which provides comfort and ease. There is also a removable pillow of lumbar which initiates support for the lower back.
The cushions are ergonomically mouldable as well as adjustable which ensure the ankle security of the user. Also, the person tends to bend less to clamp on. This feature is available for the Ironman Gravity 4000 Inversion Table. This is a model which provides more comfort in comparison to its competitive inversion table models.
- Vinyl safety covers.
- The lumbar pillow is removable and is included for additional support whenever you feel the need of it
- The backrest is covered with the memory foam vinyl and has double stitching so provide more amount of comfort to the user in the process of inversion.
- The as semblance of the product is straight and the instructions stated are understandable and very easy to follow.
- The product is maintained and built very and is equally strong and sturdy
- There are three different angles for inversion
- The foot and the ankle cushions are available for comfort
- Pillow of removable lumbar
- Insertable up to an angle of 180 degrees
- Adjustable height suitable for tall people
- Can be folded which ensures proper storage
- Can be used by obese people too
- The Gravity 4000 has high durability which is influenced by the ruggedness of the product. The table includes a backrest of size two inches and is filled with multi-layered memory foam. Also, there is a vinyl cover which is water resistant which is double stitched and does not depreciate even after many years of use. The table can be inverted up to 90 degrees, and you can hence make the most of the table. Three different angles for the purpose of adjustments are available which depend wholly on the preference of the user.
- To use the inversion system, you need to lie down on the backrest which ensures comfort and then you need to fix your feet into the ankle cushions and then finally stretch your arms in the upward direction. You will be inverted to an angle of 90 degrees and eventually you will feel good as you will gain a relaxed position.
- The removable lumbar pillow will provide unlimited support to your lower back at every time of need. The ankle holder helps in the prevention of any pinch point pressure which tends to arise in the process of inversion. You need not bend backward or pull because the palm activated ratchet gear system delivers both ease and safety while making adjustments in the ankle locking.
Drawbacks of the Ironman Gravity 4000 Inversion Table
- At around 75 pounds, it is quite a thick piece of kit, but this gives it stability
- It remains bulky even if it can be folded up for storage
The Ironman Gravity 4000 is a central Ironman inversion table with impressive features and a great price that you will surely not find anywhere else. The table is sturdy, and the process of as semblance is very smooth. The user experiences immediate relief as he uses this table.