The Exerpeutic LX7 Training Cycle is ideal for you in case you are interested in some cardio workout. This solid bike supports a flywheel of good size. You will also get an adjustable seat, a console, and a sensor. The adaptable seat makes sure that different users conveniently use the machine. It has almost everything that a bike needs for an intense workout without any difficulty. The best part is that the indoor cycle is affordable and supports some of the outstanding features that you will surely not get in this price range.
Exerpeutic LX7 Training Cycle with Computer Monitor and Heart Pulse Sensors
- Weight Capacity of 300lbs
- Allows user to stand up and pedal, simulating an uphill road experience
The product is great to look at and has blue stripes on the crank guard. And the flywheel has eye-catching blue swirls. The machine is made up of steel and for ensuring that your workout is stable, it is equipped with the flywheel. There may be certain moments when you will be experiencing some vibration when you push hard while trying to stand up. But you don’t have to worry at all or feel unsafe as this will not be affecting your workout quality. If the floor is not smooth, you can use the feet for stabilizing. You can adjust these to the exact level so that the cycle doesn’t become unstable and rock from one side to another. Read Exerpeutic LX7 Training Cycle Review to know more about the bike.
I find this particular feature very convenient. The handlebars are padded, and you can easily rest on them while you are trying out the sprint position. It also ensures that the handlebars do not get on to your arms. The padding is excellent for getting the required grip and also makes sure that you don’t get blisters. When your hands are wet due to sweat, the padding makes certain that your hands are not slipping.
Weight of Flywheel
The weight of the flywheel is about 40 pounds which is superb for making sure that you get the consistent feel and experience of the bikes which are made use of outside. This weight has a direct influence on your whole biking experience. The correct weight makes sure that you are not facing the motion associated with start and stop, and the whole feeling is very natural and comfortable, and this also helps in preventing injuries.
- You will be getting a holder for the water bottles, and this is right at the base of the frame
- You can assemble the LX7 Training Cycle with great ease in less than one hour
- It is cost efficient and much cheaper in comparison to various products of this particular segment
- There are heart rate sensors that are at the handlebar end
- For giving you performance, motivation and feedback there is a console
- You will get stable cycling experience due to the heavy flywheel
- The cycle is modifiable, and people in between the height range of 5′ 2″ to 6′ 2″ can enjoy workout with great ease
- The console is pretty big, but the size of the LCD is comparatively smaller. It can be difficult to see the LCD, especially when you are working out. It shows speed, time elapsed, heart rate when you place your hand right on the heart sensors, calories burned and RPM
This indoor cycle is a great buy if you wish to do some cardio workout at home. The price of this bike depends, to a large extent on the availability of the product. There are some great features. However, there are some concerns related to sturdiness and noise.
- To change the settings the user has to stop the workout
- Sweat can cause damage to the seat
- The accuracy of the console is a matter of concern, and there can be times when you might have to replace it
- Quality control and customer services are not efficient
- The response of the company to the queries and problems of the customer is not up to the mark
- The transport wheels are not of the correct Due to the small size the equipment cannot be used on carpets having deep piles
- The seat is uncomfortable, but you can swap it
- Pedals support straps and toe cups. But you can easily exchange these with the other pedals of the bike
- The console is not appealing and also the screen is not of an appropriate size. It gets tough to see the reading
- The machine cannot be used by all users and is apt for those who are in between 5 ft 2 inches – 6 ft 2 inches
- It is not possible to adjust the handlebars front and back. These only move up and down
According to me, this is a great product if Paradigm Health gets serious about the quality control and customer service related issues. The model is affordable, solid and sturdy. Also, it comes with a heavy flywheel and high-quality resistance adjustment. All these amazing features add to the growing popularity of this fabulous machine and make indoor cycles a smart buy if you are interested in a natural cycling experience and great cardio workout. It is stable, and you never feel that it might just tip over. But when you are facing some problem you will want the customer services to be more quick and efficient.