No time for the gym and wishing to have that toned body? Don’t worry, your wishes are legit and in this busy world it is hard to take out time to drive all the way to the gym and then back. Also, to find the time for the gym visit is an altogether difficult thing to do. But today, I came up with a perfect solution for all those who wish to work out from home. The Bowflex Blaze Home Gym is the ultimate solution for you that can help you get the workout that you have always wanted and that, too, in the comfort and convenience of your home.
What is the point of working out only on a single part of your body, full body is what you should be looking at rather than individual body workout. Thinking how to get an entire gym in your little room? You don’t need to get all those equipment, but just one Bowflex will do! It is not only great for managing your space but also your money. A home gym is a one stop solution for you and all your needs. There is a broad range of models that is available in the market with a varying price range. Amongst all this machinery, the Bowflex Blaze home gym is the most preferred choice of many customers.
Bowflex Blaze Home Gym
- Over 60 full body exercises
- Standard with 210lbs of Bowflex power rod resistance (Upgradeable to 310lbs or 410lbs)
Well, there isn’t one product in the market that has provided the same level of satisfaction to all the customers. In this case, some may not like the Bowflex Blaze Power Rod Technology, others have just loved the training system. It turns out to be “smooth and quite” without having to crank the weights of the weight stack. It isn’t exactly a ‘compact’ home gym as its almost 7 feet tall and 3 feet wide. But, you can always fold the machine partially when not in use as the footprint reduces the size a little. I have found users complementing its sturdy build a lot, but there are few who say that it tends to wobble during cardio rowing when laid flat. Warranty isn’t been much of delight either, as it doesn’t provide a lifetime guarantee on the Power rods and the rest of it only has a 5-year warranty.
So Many Exercises
It supports over 60 exercises, a big number right! There are so many exercises that you can do with this equipment, and you can work on all your muscles using a unique system called the Power Rod Technology and cables. This unique feature makes Bowflex Blaze even more comfortable and efficient.
The resistance offered is 210 pounds, but like every other home gym can be knitted up to 410 pounds. This resistance makes it suitable for beginners as well as advanced users. If you give just 30 minutes of your time to exercising and that too, 3-4 times a week, the results will be clearly visible to you with the help of Bowflex. You are going to love this equipment, and you will love your decision of going for it.
- A lower pulley/squat station so, that you can work on your gluts and hamstrings
- An angled lat bar for better lat pulldowns
- A sliding seat railing for cardio rowing and leg extensions
- It also comes with a leg attachment for leg extensions curls along with a multiple pulley cable system.
- Numerous stations work together in coordination to provide you with 60 exercises and more on Bowflex Blaze. It also acts a major advantage for Bowflex Blaze over many other pieces of equipment. Is this variety that necessary? Come on, you can’t be doing the same exercise on a repetitive basis, can you? Besides, when you keep repeating your workout your muscles too will refuse to grow after one point. However, now that you have 60 options to choose from, your muscles will always get a new adventure that will help them increase their movements, intensity and speed.
- Oh and before I forget, you can say bye to those joint pains and aches as you will have the smoothest ride thanks to the cables.
- More than 60 types of exercises, so that you can strengthen and tone you upper and lower body. Equipped with efficient tools.
- Effective leg workouts for it comes with a squat station lower and pulley system. Train your hamstrings, glutes and quads. On top of that with the leg curls, extension and attachment will allow you to add an extra boost for your leg workout.
- Strengthen your shoulders and back muscles thanks to the angled flat power bar of the Bowflex The lat bar has an ergonomic design that will make you’re the motions more naturally, and it is essential to avoid injuries. Work on your triceps with the help of this function.
- The maximum resistance provided is 210 lbs, but it can be increased up to 410 pounds.
- Perform custom workouts: Apt fitness equipment both for men and women for any level.
In comparison to other models its bit on the costlier side. But, it provides a very efficient workout while others fail a bit. Resistance is felt lighter by some users and some other users with long legs might find it uncomfortable to use.
Bowflex Blaze has proven itself to be a powerful tool, especially beneficial for the ones who wish to have a strength training workout. You can tone all your muscles, increase your cardio and lose that unwanted fat. However, if you come under the ‘power user’ group, I wouldn’t recommend this to you. You can make your choice from a broad range of home gyms in the market which will suit your fitness level.