Health is wealth and cycling are the best exercise. So, if you want a healthy heart and a well-toned body, then cycling is the best exercise for you. If you are looking for a well-toned body at the comfort of your indoors then it’s time, you own one indoor exercise equipment. High-intensity indoor equipment like treadmill etc. can affect your joints in the long run. The answer to the dilemma of choosing indoor equipment hard on the stubborn fat and soft on your joints is the BodyCraft SPX Club Indoor Cycling Bike. This indoor bike will help you tone your muscles especially of the legs and help reap the benefits of a cardio session and will also help you maximize your endurance levels with regular use.
All in all, the BodyCraft SPX Club Indoor Cycling Bike is a perfect spin bike that offers you high-intensity workout, that too, indoors. So forget about the unpredictable weather, keep your favorite drink by your side and enjoy indoor cycling.
BodyCraft SPX Club Indoor Cycling Bike
- Indoor training bike with heavy-duty steel frame and powder-coated paint
- 46-pound precision flywheel is perimeter weighted for high inertia
The Indoor Cycling Bike from BodyCraft is a low maintenance indoor bike that has stayed in the arena of indoor bikes for many years. It is sturdy, comfortable and having stood the test of time is an all-time favorite of customers.
The most important feature of this indoor spin bike is the comfort it offers. The seat is the product of the number one seat maker of expensive bikes-VELO. It is micro-adjustable to fit your body. So if its comfort, this surely is the one on the list of must have indoor bikes. The super comfortable large and padded handlebars are well suited for extended use for fitness enthusiasts and also provide a better grip even when sweating. With a weight limit of 300 lbs, this indoor bike can accommodate all sizes and weights.
The aluminum paddle with toe straps provides you with an enhanced grip on paddle giving you the freedom to pedal without slipping in any position and speed. It is easy to assemble this bike and storage is not an issue as it is compact. This indoor bike has a water bottle holder to help you hydrate yourself at regular intervals without dismounting the bike and thus provides uninterrupted workout sessions. The double coated body keeps it free from damage caused by dust and sweat.
The noise of indoor equipment is a big deterrent. B ut this is not an issue in the case of the BodyCraft SPX Club Indoor Cycling Bike. This quiet equipment can be used any time of the day without the fear of having disturbed anyone in case you wish to use in your house.
Wobbly and shaky bikes are a big no. The Body Craft SPX is sturdy and stable both. Therefore, whatever the speed, it gives you a smooth and stable ride. The heavy-duty steel body makes it super steady. Quality materials are used to design the bike. The German sealed bearing, French belt drive and cold forged steel cranks provide a high-quality assembly for a perfectly finished body.
The 46 lbs weighted flywheel provides a smooth ride at varying intensities. The belt drive offers a quiet and low maintenance indoor bike perfect for indoor use both at your home or a gym.
The SPX Indoor Cycling Bike is loaded with alluring features and therefore, is the favorite of seasoned as well as new users. This indoor spin bike is amazingly designed to impress you with its beautiful looks and performance. For the durable feature it possesses it will be your lifetime companion if you are installing it at home.
- It is noiseless, stable and easy to assemble and adjust.
- Heavy duty steel body with a double coating to keep dust and erosion at bay.
- The perimeter weighted flywheel of 46 lbs and Hutchinson 5PK v-ribbed automotive belt makes it extremely quiet for indoor use.
- It has a smooth operation due to patented Friction-Brake resistance.
- Micro Adjustment knob and Emergency stop knob for unprecedented emergencies.
- Extra grip provided aluminum alloy pedals with toe strap for stable cycling in both standing and sitting position.
- Adjustable seat, stem and handlebars with micro adjustments.
- Two water bottle holders.
- Additional accessories can be purchased separately according to user preferences.
The 129 lbs SPX Club Indoor Bike is stable and sturdy. This is your bike if you wish to have a professional indoor bike. With a huge fan base and eager to buy customers owing to its customized adjustability it is a product of choice for the cyclist.
The BodyCraft SPX is designed immaculately designed indoor spinning bike, but it has a few drawbacks like:
- There is no place to keep your personal things like your MP3 player or Tab.
- There is no computer. It is an option you will have to purchase additional in case you want one.
- Specialist shoes cannot be accommodated in the pedals that can be replaced if required.
- Beginners would appreciate some guidance that is absent in this spin indoor bike.
- The flywheel and pad are not protected by guards to protect it from sweat from heavy workouts.
Aptly priced for the features loaded this for sure is a super hit indoor bike. With the adjustability provided, it offers low impact as well as high-intensity workouts to meet the needs of both regular cyclists and beginners. The only feature that would make it undesirable is the absence of a console to monitor the speed, RPM, distance traveled, calories burnt, heart rate, etc. The data display does not intrigue all users though, and most importantly many of the indoor spin bikes do not have this feature. In case you wish to have one, you might have to buy one separately and have it fitted to tweak this amazingly designed spin bike for you. So put on your cycling shoes and jump on it.