Are you new to bodybuilding and wants to build strong muscles? Do you know what it takes to build those solid muscles? Doing push ups, holding heavy weight and dumbbells etc are not alone enough to build your body muscles unless you follow a strong diet. Diet plays an important role in shaping up your body muscles and gives your energy to do your strenuous workout. Without proper meal, you cannot even stand in the gym for a long time. You need high protein diet to build solid muscles and to get protein; you need perfectly designed bodybuilding meals to boost your gains. Here are some perfectly designed meals for you that will help you to build your body muscles and give you energy and stamina to do your workout.
- Egg Whites, Oatmeal and Bananas – Have you seen any bodybuilder without egg whites in his diet? Egg white is one of the best food items to be included in your daily breakfast along with oatmeal, banana to get the right amount of calories, protein, fibre and other essential nutrients. Having egg whites with oatmeal will not just power your breakfast but also fuel up your body for the rest of the day.
Meal Preparation – Take a medium sized bowl and crack 6 six eggs. Take out the yolk and remain the egg white in the bowl. Add some salt, pepper and your favorite herbs in the egg white and mix all. Now take skillet with cooking spray and put it on medium heat. Add the egg white mixture and make an omelette. Egg white gives you enough protein along with white oats that will provide the essential carbs, and banana provides you potassium and fructose that helps to reduce the muscles breakdown in the body.
- Lean Beef Spinach Meatball Pasta – When it comes to building muscles, lean beef is one such food item that cannot be ignored. Making lean beef meatballs will give you amazing taste and protein that you need the most in your diet. With some spinach and pasta, you will get a complete muscle building meal that keeps your muscles strong and healthy.
Meal Preparation – This meal is easy to cook at home. Just set your oven at 405-degree temperature. Take a skillet with cooking spray and sauté onions in it. Mix together lean beef with red onions, garlic, chopped spinach, and spices. Let them completely mixed. Make 2-3 meatballs and place them on the baking dish and bake them. On another side, cook pasta. You can stir some tomatoes, cheese and spinach and then mix meatballs Serve .
- Chicken Breast /Round Steak – Chicken breast is one of the classic bodybuilding foods. Loaded with protein, this could be the best ingredient to add in your meal diet plan that keeps you always up when it comes to building your muscles. It is highly recommended to buy bright colour chicken breast. Make sure they don’t have brown tints because this is a sign that they have begun to spoil. You can also try to find the steak but make sure it is 1 inch thick with visible fat.
Meal Preparation – To prepare the meal, preheat the grill on highest heat. Before putting the chicken breasts or steak on the grill, remove all the visible fat from them. (In case you are using steak, cut 4-6 ounce of single steaks). Seasoned the meat with salt, pepper, and rub some spices or marinade on both sides. Place the steaks or chicken breast on grill and cook for 4-6 minutes from both sides . Enjoy your meal with full of taste, protein and other nutrients.
- Mustard Baked Salmon with Grilled Asparagus – If we talk about protein dense foods, then Salmon comes first in our minds. But apart from protein, salmon is also full of healthy nutrients and fats. Overall, it is one of the best protein sources to have in your muscle building diet plan. But if have poor cooking skills, then it could be hard for you to cook salmon. It will be better you can ask your mother of somebody else to cook this meal for you. In case, you want to cook by yourself, here is the easiest recipe for you.
Meal Preparation – To start preparing this meal, preheat your oven to 405-degree temperature. Take a bowl and mix olive oil, mustard, garlic and lime juice. Now, cover the salmon completely with this mixture. Leave it for one hour. Take a baking sheet and put the salmon over it with lemon slices on its top. Bake for 10-12 minutes. Till then, cut the bottom of asparagus stems. Put the skillet over medium heat and spray some olive oil. Toss the garlic and asparagus in the skillet for 5 minutes. Put the asparagus on the baked salmon and enjoy your dish .
- Pork Tenderloin – If want some change in your taste, Pork Tenderloin could be the best option to have a power packed protein rich diet. Pork gives you more flavour than chicken. It’s some cuts have low fat but high in protein. Pork Tenderloin that is tender and lean is the filet mignon of pork. Make sure, you buy this fresh. It is firm to touch with a tinge of pink. Don’t’ buy dry pork .
Meal Preparation – Trim down the visible fat from the Pork Tenderloin with the help of a sharp knife. Now, marinate your pork with your favorite mixture and leave it overnight in your refrigerator. Let your oven preheat to 300 degrees temperature. Take a skillet and apply non-stick spray. Place it over high heat. Start browning the meat for one minute from both sides. When the meat gets brown in colour, place it in the baking dish and put it in the oven for 15-25 minutes or until the meat get slightly pink from the inside. Slice the meat and serve hot .